Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Locked Individual player instructions (7)

no Lied >> friday september 13 - 13:18
I think this game would be better if we could give each and every player more individual instructions, instead of the whole team. For example, i would like some of my CM's to tackle more often, but not all of them. I would like most of my forwards to try high risk shooting, but one of my forwards have high dueling/passing so I would like for him to hold on to the ball and have low risk shooting.

thoughts?
no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
ar Tonami >> friday september 13 - 13:42
I supposed thats true.. but more usefull would be to have tactics change in game... to change formations and players.. i think it would be more interesting
ar Tonami
User
Registered2013-05-19
ar Gabrielorco >> saturday september 14 - 05:14
I like this idea :D
ar Gabrielorco
Registered2012-12-19
ph Joshua >> saturday september 14 - 06:39
this is actually a good Idea..
ph Joshua
Registered2013-05-21
no Lied >> saturday september 14 - 08:59
@Tonami

I'm not sure what you mean. You can move each and every player freely when creating a formation and have very few restrictions. Pretty much the only kind of formations you cant create are those with 3 central CBs/CMs/AMC/ST. This makes it impossible to create a real 352 for example, but still gives you a lot of options.
no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
ar Tonami >> saturday september 14 - 20:50
jajaja nono, I read and post here just to practise a little bit my english =)... I just say that if i want to change a forward and put a def.. that def is going to play on that forward position..
ar Tonami
User
Registered2013-05-19