Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

search function (5)

nl PokéFlute >> sunday september 15 - 13:43
Hey guys,

I don't know of this is already suggested but I was thinking of a search function. I think this could be a useful function because it is very hard to find players who are suggested by you from your Friends. With this function i was thinking you can search; managers, clubs, players, leagues and national teams.

I dont know if it is possible but of certainly can be useful.
nl PokéFlute
Registered2013-02-07
ua Garfman >> thursday september 19 - 04:07
It should be possible, since it was a part of Rocking Rackets. I for one would welcome it, also for the NT to use it to call up players.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday september 19 - 09:08
There won't be a sortable table with all players like there is in Rocking Rackets. There are way too many players in the database. The NT already has a shortlist for this purpose.

A search function on name may be possible, but not high priority.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
ua Garfman >> thursday september 19 - 12:03
The shortlist comes up short in my opinion, because there are too few players to choose from. But that's an old discussion, I guess :-)
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday september 19 - 12:18
No, that's just an entirely different discussion.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15