Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

VIP Price (13)

hr Marko Bojanović >> tuesday september 17 - 02:36, Edited tuesday september 17 - 02:37
Is it possible in future to reduce price of becoming VIP for some lower standard countries? For example in Croatia we have about 4 times lower salary than in countries like Italy, Germany etc...Not to mention Bosnia low standard which has 10 times lower salary and unemployment rate of 50%. I would like to buy vouchers but they are little bit expensive for us so I was just wondering is there any way to adjust prices for our market?
hr Marko Bojanović
Registered2013-02-06
nl Balladeer >> tuesday september 17 - 06:24, Edited tuesday september 17 - 06:29
According to the world bank, GDP per capita (2012):

Germany: 40.901
Italy: 33.111
Croatia: 20.532
Bosnia: 9.235

So yes there is a difference, but the *4 applies for Bosnia, not Croatia. Only for countries like caragua and India GDP per capita drops to 1/10th of Germany.

Not that I have an opinion in the matter, just to get the facts straight (although I'd strongly reconsider my VIP if I had to pay 4x the price).
nl Balladeer
User
Registered2013-02-09
nl Koen >> tuesday september 17 - 07:40
Just note that for exactly this reason prices have already been dropped recently.
nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
nl Corniel >> tuesday september 17 - 07:42
Impossible to implement I guess. How should the admins check that you come from the country you claim to come?
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> tuesday september 17 - 08:16
Same VIP3, but the sponsorship fee is much lower than in other countries. The gap is growing. I know because other countries have much more teams, but for some little-countries' VIP3 managers, they pay the same money to buy VIP, but their sponsorship fee maybe less than other countries' no-vip team. It's maybe unbalanced for them, same to me, so I think It's no practical significance to buy VIP for me. The player from youth center can replace to creat-player.It's just my opinion.
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Registered2013-03-04
ph Joshua >> tuesday september 17 - 12:48
How about the cellphone load payment option?
When will this be available? :)
ph Joshua
Registered2013-05-21
nl Vincent de Boer >> tuesday september 17 - 12:54
This is hard to do I'm afraid. I wouldn't know how we can enforce this correctly.

As for mobile phone payments: these are not suitable for amounts higher than a few euro. Also the costs are around 50% so this is not a payment option we are considering.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
ph Joshua >> tuesday september 17 - 13:07
Oh ok.But for me I think this opts. is like the most convenient opts. there is.But It is understandable that this is not easy to enforce,Considering other factors.
Thanks for the feedback Mr. Vincent.
ph Joshua
Registered2013-05-21
hr Marko Bojanović >> thursday september 19 - 12:28
Ok..thanks for the answer.

PS: Balladeer I said salary not GDP...
hr Marko Bojanović
Registered2013-02-06
cw HyperInActief >> thursday september 19 - 20:24
In Holland they have people with less salary to, should they be given the option to pay less to MKB??
Or children with no income at all, i bet we have several who aren't even allowed to work yet.

I'd definatly feel cheated if i'd pay more then other people just cuz i live in a country with higher wealth.
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
hr klokan92 >> friday september 20 - 11:01
@ ronintje
Disagree.
Price for almost every product is different in every country. (although, it is true that some are similar)

But, because this is internet game (and it is hard to prove from which country you are) it wouldn't be good to make different prices for each country.
hr klokan92
User
Registered2013-02-08
si NK Krško
nl Koen >> friday september 20 - 12:57
@klokan
You have a point, but that is for products you buy in a local store. I think you should compare buying a vipvoucher here with buying a product in Holland, since the 'shopowner' has his shop there, and has to pay his food and taxes in Holland regardless who he sells to.
For me, as a dutchman, I can only say that I consider the prices for vouchers very low in comparison to what I pay for other expenses. So from my point of view, Vincent has already done quite a lot with his prices to make this game available all over the world. I realise thats easy for me to say with a dutch income, but true nonetheless...
nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
hr klokan92 >> friday september 20 - 18:39
@Koen

This is very good observation. Can't argue with that.
Still, if the sale is customized to the Dutch standards (with what i agree, it should be like that), it leads to indirect and unintended (and also unwanted) consequence, that is target market (for Vip-voucher buyers) Holland and countries similar to Holland, which could bring unbalance in game (percentage of VIP users in every country)...

But, since differences in wealth of people in every Country for itself are very big, this is mision imposible, not just for Vincent and this game, but for everyone else. So, price should be equal for everyone (best solution for me).

I really don't know how much are usual price amounts for this service, so, I don't have anything to say. =)
hr klokan92
User
Registered2013-02-08
si NK Krško