Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

2 year loan deal. (5)

eng Yid >> tuesday december 4 - 22:39

Can we please have the option to loan a player for 2 seasons. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Stephen >> tuesday december 4 - 22:48

Why?

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Yid >> tuesday december 4 - 23:04

Because if you have a player you know you are going to loan out a few times, a 2 year loan period will save you a little bit of hassle keep loaning him every season and i'm fairly sure it may be quite useful the other way to. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Cloughie >> thursday december 6 - 20:59, Edited thursday december 6 - 21:00

I would use this if it was there but don’t mind having to do it every year(transfer activity adds to the fun). A negative would be you loan the max amount you can for two years... then mid season you buy other players which change your squad .... now you cannot sell those that you have loaned and you can’t loan out the new ones for a season and a half.

eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
ua gramofons >> thursday december 6 - 21:41, Edited thursday december 6 - 21:42

It also would not be very inviting for clubs to offer players for loan. Imagine the situation - I put my player for loan, you get him. The first season my player gets his games and receives the maximum of experience points. Then before the start of the next season you buy a better player for that position and suddenly my player doesn't get any experience points, because he's sitting on your bench.

ua gramofons
Registered2014-08-18