Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

What happens when a transfer isn't accepted or rejected? (3)

nl Losing >> thursday december 6 - 05:37, Edited thursday december 6 - 05:37

Hey! This is the first time it might be relevant for me, but the seller of a player hasn't been online for over a day and if they don't come online within 5 hours the deadline to accept my bid (lower than asking price) has passed:

"All bids are below the asking price. If no higher bid is made, the selling team can decide whether or not to accept the highest bid.

The team manager has until Today - 11:47 to respond."

This doesn't say what happens when no decision is made, just when they have to decide. Does the player just get returned to their squad?

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
ca Alex Seymour >> thursday december 6 - 06:09

If the manager doesn't log in or leaves it so 'no decision is made', the transfer does not happen and he stays with the original squad.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
nl Losing >> thursday december 6 - 06:33

Thanks! Let's just hope they log in then, I assume they wanted to sell the player with it being on the transfermarket and all that tongue-out

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06