Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Time for the next step? (2)

pt Castr0 >> monday december 10 - 11:01, Edited monday december 10 - 11:05

Hi.

I just want to tell that what im going to say is just my point of view and what i think about features that will improve the game.

I join Rocking Soccer 5 years ago and i still in love with the game. When i join rocking soccer the game give me a team and i still with that team. Thinks are not working like i want and lately im having a lot of reunions with the boss and i will manager the team one more season (ahha).

So lets start:
1 - I think the game need a Graphic update.

When i join Rocking Soccer the background and some menus are very old. If you google rocking Soccer you will find some prints with the old background. In 5 years the game "only" have a major update and is a background update. 
I'm not saying the game need to be complex and hard to understand. I like the way Rocking Soccer is but like all the things the game should be updated at least yearly?
Menus are the same. Not new options in menus like "calendar" (this is something i will talk late". Pictures of Players are the same in five years. Stadiums is just a green pitch.
Team buildings is just a old image with 5 years old.
I just thing that the game is not updating like it should to bring new players and new live.

2- Game Engine.

This thing should be upgraded. I know changing the Game engine change a lot of things in game and for top teams this can affect one season or two but the way we see the game. The way my GK, for some reason, go to midfield. The way my striker pass to Left back when is 1 vs 1 just dont make sense.
we are all football lovers and this dont make sense and upgrade this will bring a new fresh air to the game.
Note that i play the game for 5 years and some stupid things still happening.

3 - Android/Apple Support?
No. Im not saying that rocking Soccer should be an android app with energy that regenerate 1 point for hour.
Rocking Soccer can be like it was but with an app for android and apple. Nowadays we all have a smartphone and we can schedule a game when we play at home but when you play away? and the game is 4pm when you have to work but can make a coffee brake and whatch your game? You can say that i can open chrome on my smartphone and watch. TRUE. But do you open social apps, do you see the weather, do you see netflix on smartphone via chrome?

I know things cost money and probabily the team is small with small resources and Maybe (i dont know) VIP vouchers only can sustain the game but sometimes we need to invest to gain more. The game in my opinion are progressing but way to slow.
I want to apreciatte the dev team to all the work i know they have. They still working on the game and "patching" the player formulas, updating the levels of the buildings but they need the next step.

• More Visuals
  • New Engine
  • New way to see the Squad, Team Buildings, Player Pictures, Player Stats, Team Stats...
  • New Menus with more options like Calendar, Staff (GK Staff, Striker Staff,...), 
  • Interactions with Players and staff (Renew Contract, Triyng to buy a player)
  • News ( Some kind of newspaper generated with some news (like OSM).
  • etc

Opinions?

pt Castr0
Registered2013-08-19
cn Eden Hazard >> friday december 14 - 07:12

Renew game engine is necessary. But it's a big project. And like all of us, the developer won't finish a thing before the deadline. LOL

cn Eden Hazard
Registered2018-04-13