Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

reduce again the market vaue of players (except keeper) (5)

rs John James Giba >> tuesday january 29 - 13:11

I think it will be a good idea to reduce the market value of players again, (except keepers, cause their market value it seems to me quite right at the moment) to make the market for players alive again.

Some players, around their last days in the u21 and their first seasons with seniors, have their market value absolutely exceeding compared to their real value, so it is quite boring spend a lot of time to wait to reduce their selling price day after day to arrive to a desirable selling price, many times really lower than the 50% of their presumed actual market value.

rs John James Giba
Registered2015-03-30
hr Kupus >> tuesday january 29 - 14:42

The market value should be dynamic based on previous sales on similiar players. Seems to be fixed today based on values.

I have also been thinking lately what impact taking away selling to the bank and instead having the ability to release players on free transfer would have on the game. Then the released players would be put on a "free transfer list" for anyone to pickup. It would indeed change the game a lot in many ways.

Sounds attractive and logical to me but I have not in any way considered all aspects of it effects which would of course be huge.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
pl MAT >> tuesday january 29 - 15:14, Edited tuesday january 29 - 15:14

Yes, need to do a new analysis. Those cheaper have an acceptable price.

But at a certain point value for a player growing rapidly - too fast. IMO is much better now than before the amendment.

pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
eng holt >> tuesday january 29 - 15:53

@Kupus But a dynamic system requires MUCH more resources.But your idea could lead to corruption.Manager discards an XI player,picked up by another manager.How will you keep check?

I feel that the game will benefit much more if the market value has slightly lesser dependance on value.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
nl Losing >> tuesday january 29 - 15:56

I hope if it gets changed that it's for players above 25-30 million because I'm growing quite fond of the bank at the moment with almost nobody buying players in that range, teams with less often buying older players who are already better and then almost skipping that price range. Being able to sell young players who won't get good enough for first team action anyway to the bank for 25m seems to be pretty essential for low-mid level teams to be able to grow and catch up.

But I see the problem, I'm now buying in the range of 30-40 million and the official market value for especially defenders is usually much higher than that, and the discrepancy seems to get bigger with higher values (excluding the better supertalents).

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06