Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Level of TA as a transfer factor (5)

gr PMK >> monday february 4 - 14:31

It is a bit unrealistic when a player decides to move to a club with a lower lvl of TA than another one. 

example: two clubs with same popularity bid maximum and have 50% to win each. One of them has TA2 and the other TA4. The club with TA4 should have increased chances to win the player.

Its makes no sense when a player decides against his advantage to gain the best possible benefit from a higher lever TA. 

TA, value and popularity should be the main factors. Language, age and country could come as secondary.

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
no Lied >> monday february 4 - 15:51

It's to avoid big clubs to have too many advantages.

no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
gr PMK >> monday february 4 - 19:17

Yes I see that point of view. The problem is that big clubs shouldn't be interested in the smaller clubs market targets or send weak players to bank for money. And also I just mentioned TA level. There are clubs with high YA levels and lower TA. 

Nevertheless, I just proposed this because it seems way too unrealistic. I don't want to cause more problems for the newest clubs.

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
il Numpty >> friday february 8 - 10:00, Edited friday february 8 - 10:01

It seems that with Football Academy 5 you have a vested interest in the suggestion.

Having said that I agree with you, that it's more realistic for most players to want to go to the bigger clubs, although some would prefer to be a big fish in a small pond so it's not that simple.

Also in real life the big clubs are not necessarily those with the best training facilities. Club history, trophies won,  reputation and popularity are probably more important than shiny new facilities. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
gr PMK >> friday february 8 - 13:43

Well you are mostly right. I made this suggestion only for the realistic part though, of course the idea arose from my bidding wins rate this window. 

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20