Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

My thoughts on the game. (25)

tr Hiç Kimse >> tuesday march 26 - 17:13

The people who quit the game talk about being completely behind. You can open a new server without closing this site. Every 26 seasons we need to open a new server. The team playing on the new server must be able to switch to the old server. Of course, all players, facilities and money should be passed. Moving the old server to the new server should not be allowed. Passengers going to the old server must continue the game from the last league. Newcomers to the game should not pass to the old server. The decisiveness of the championship players must fall and the arrogance should rise. The player who is the league champion in the current team must lose his determination in the same team slowly. Of course, players must fall according to their contribution to the championship. According to the tournament type, the decisiveness of the champion players must fall.

( 2 hours thought. These ideas can be improved. What do you think? )

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ
ro Andrei >> tuesday march 26 - 18:38
New servers means more money. Where will those money come from?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
il Numpty >> tuesday march 26 - 19:01

This would probably be the quickest way to kill the current game off.

All new players would join the new server leaving the old game without any new blood, and many managers who are a long way from the top would probably take the opportunity to move to the new server and start again with a level playing field.

The result would be a much faster decline of the number of people playing the current game.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hr Kupus >> tuesday march 26 - 20:40, Edited tuesday march 26 - 21:06

Without a doubt a suggestion that will result in what Numpty says will happen.

If you want to reach the top, work hard to get there.

If you don´t, accept being slightly behind and enjoy the moment instead.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
tr Hiç Kimse >> tuesday march 26 - 21:26

Andrei/ No need to buy a new server. More than one channel must be opened on this server.

Numpty/ It's hard for the new manager to go past the old managers and become champions. Ideas need to be improved.If the new server channel opens, I won't go there. I do not need this. Seeing the growth of old teams, new managers lose their interest in the game and the dream of becoming a champion. The source of the problem: The development of the old managers, but the new managers are behind the number of trophies, the plant level and the league race.  

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ
hr Kupus >> tuesday march 26 - 21:42

The only thing that will stop top managers from staying at top is for everyone to stop selling their super talents to them.

I have not sold any of my good super talents but kept them for myself.

The consequence is however that you will have to earn your cash in a different and perhaps slightly slower way.

But, it is a choice of all users.

You can´t sell them your best players and then complain top managers have the best team.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
il Numpty >> tuesday march 26 - 21:46, Edited tuesday march 26 - 22:13

Mercury, I totally agree with your assessment of why most new managers lose their interest. 

But the solution is not putting the game on another server. That doesn't fix the problem.

Doing that would completely destroy the current game and be very unfair to all the old managers who have invested 5-6 years of effort building their clubs. Let's not spoil the current game.

As someone who has only been playing for 5 months, I'm probably in a good position to know what would help to retain new managers. 

I guess I'd like to see two things as a priority:

1. A longer and improved starters' bonus to help to close the gap a little more quickly. I'd call that a hand up rather than a hand out. 
  2. More competitions for the lower level clubs to make the game more fun and interesting, and the possibility of winning something.  
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hr Kupus >> tuesday march 26 - 22:13, Edited tuesday march 26 - 22:14

@Numpty

Spot on, but no need for longer starter bonus.

Rather permanently lower the building time for lower level buildings up to level 10 and perhaps slightly even above.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
tr Hiç Kimse >> tuesday march 26 - 22:39

I wanted to suggest ideas because there were people leaving the game. There is no such thing as a bad idea. There are ideas that cannot be improved. Former managers, including myself, saved up labor and money.It will take time for new managers to earn labor and money. We will move forward by putting it on. This will upset them and leave the game.

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ
lt Bagacius >> wednesday march 27 - 01:11

KUPUS, for many young or medium teams to sell their supertalents means = Money to upgrade facilities, or built better team from few good players not supertalents, I started from bigs clubs now again to small club, now If I could upgrade my stadium to 70k or 120k capacity, I should save money just for it and dont buy any players for more than 2-4 seasons , so I 100 percent would sell my supertalent If had one :)

lt Bagacius
User
Registered2013-03-29
lt FK Grigiškių Šviesa
no Lied >> wednesday march 27 - 08:38

Old teams won't buy supertalents from new teams, they just aren't good enough.

no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
pt otario007 >> wednesday march 27 - 08:46

@Numpty

Why not a better progression system. Popularity is the biggest hinderance, with more popularity you can basicaly do anything since the revenues increase dramasticaly, so why not have it more dependent on results to reward better managers?

If the manager is a good one, he could increase his popularity significantly, which would make him feel rewarded. This could be based on games played with teams with more fans, if you have 1m fans and beat a team with 5m, you should have a massive increase because your team just did the impossible. We already have the popularity divided into 3 categories, so you can just use that as well. A great win could gain a lot a lot of casual fans, while moving some casuals to normal, and some normal to fanclub members.

pt otario007
User
Registered2014-05-23
eng holt >> wednesday march 27 - 08:54

@otario007 To do that,you will have to set up a list that ranks the leagues,based on their difficulty,like how it happens for the Golden Boot.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> wednesday march 27 - 09:38, Edited wednesday march 27 - 09:39

Yeah I agree that the way Popularity works could be improved.

The 3 constraints to growth are building times, finances and popularity and the starters' bonus helps most with the building times.

It takes a while to get the stadium and fanclub to any decent level, so the double increase in popularity only really kicks in later on. The best way to benefit from the double popularity is to get a load of popular players - and obviously build stadium/fanclub as quickly as possible.  

Similarly, with a very small stadium the double income is pretty meaningless until you reach at least stadium 6 or 7. Double peanuts is still peanuts! 

As far as I can see the main constraint at the very start is the building times, and the starters' bonus certainly helps with that. But once you near the end of the starters' bonus the financial and popularity constraints are mostly what holds you back. 

It took me 3 seasons to reach 1M popularity, and that was trying my best to maximise it. Once the starters' bonus ends then the growth will slow dramatically and it's going to be a long haul going forward.

With popularity, some things don't even make sense, like gaining more popularity for losing away matches than for winning them. Unless you're actually competing for the title it takes away the incentive for winning. 

I like the idea that Popularity should be more dependent on results and to some extent on the opponent.  Big wins, big defeats, league position, rival clubs, cup performances against stronger opposition from higher leagues etc. these would all be factors in real life. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets