Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Tanku labala (13)

ng Pastor >> friday april 12 - 09:20

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-11369 this team should be unlocked.... It's being long the former user was fired 

ng Pastor
User
Registered2019-01-26
ng Mighty >> friday april 12 - 09:30

Jumping managers will definitely destroy it... It should not be unlocked

ng Mighty
User
Registered2016-09-10
ng Pastor >> friday april 12 - 10:00

Clubs are made to be destroyed so that others can rise

ng Pastor
User
Registered2019-01-26
ro Andrei >> friday april 12 - 13:32
1. Even topic titles should be written in English in the English forum.

2. You should read this.

Vincent de Boer >> friday january 26 2018 - 12:48

It is no longer possible to take over a team that is in the top 50 of their continent in the coefficient ranking.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
au davo >> friday april 12 - 13:43

To prevent a top 50 team being destroyed by jumping managers, a team is locked and partially destroyed by a bot manager until it is no longer a top 50 club, when it can then be ruined by jumping managers.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ng Pastor >> friday april 12 - 16:15

Andrei my language already existed before English was born.... So I am proud of it

ng Pastor
User
Registered2019-01-26
us Stephen(Seaburn Beach)'s Wicked(Fuck fake Friends) >> friday april 12 - 17:03, Edited friday april 12 - 17:06

Top teams in the coefficient can't be taken until is out from that rank only if its a both team. 

So that team will either be unlocked next upcoming season or upper  next. 

And for those saying it should not be unlocked know that as you like good things that's also others  like good things too. 

That's is to say when good teams are available its also meant to be taken. 

If am a type that is new to this game and am still building up a team on the process I scout out a good team better than my and you said I shouldn't move in to the team... Man!,  you aren't serious :unamused: :unamused: 

us Stephen(Seaburn Beach)'s Wicked(Fuck fake Friends) >> friday april 12 - 17:10, Edited friday april 12 - 17:11

@Davo

Note that not  all teams are partially destroyed by a bot. 

You need to go out and see bot teams doing well either on low leagues or upper

ca Alex Seymour >> friday april 12 - 17:18

I don't mind managers learning the ropes and then jumping to a good team later on. That's like real life. It's the constant jumpers that get bored after a week and destory perfectly good sides...I'd like to jump on them. From a great height. Carrying several heavy bags of shopping.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ro Andrei >> friday april 12 - 17:33, Edited friday april 12 - 17:40
@Pastor

How ancient the language is has no relevance here.

This is the English forum. You will use English language in this forum. Be thankful I didn't outright delete your post just because it had a foreign title.

The users of this forum need to understand what the topic title is about. For all they care, this could've been someone spamming the forums.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
lv Tamaz >> friday april 12 - 18:20

The game will destroy this club itself.

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
ng Pastor >> friday april 12 - 19:21

Then the club should be destroyed so that new ones can rise... That club is still strong even though it don't have a coach for long

ng Pastor
User
Registered2019-01-26
eng holt >> friday april 12 - 19:34

@Alex Not everyone is Henry,you know...

@Pastor If bot managers do not degrade a top 50 team,then won't it take much more time for the club to drop out by natural decline?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18