Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

World, Continental, and National Board (9)

ph meow the cat >> friday april 12 - 15:33, Edited friday april 12 - 15:34

I would like to suggest this one..

I think it is good to have a board to form to let each of the RS countries decide. (example is for the next world cup host, in which each chairperson for each countries with league will vote)

For the World and Continental board, we have the president and at least eight vice-chairpersons. The function of the vice-chairperson is to analyze everything happening (like the Champions League and Continental Championship).

For the national board is to have a chairman and 2 vice-chairpersons, to decide for the host of the cup finals (and anything about their respective national leagues).

Eligible for being the chairpersons is if the manager is playing for a league of a certain country, regardless of the actual nationality.

All stated here is not yet finalized, so any adjustments are welcome.

*Any improvements, feel free to answer below*

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
hr Kupus >> friday april 12 - 17:59

Why?

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
ph meow the cat >> saturday april 13 - 01:23

Hosts (World, Continental, and national cups) are selected automatically. The purpose of the board is to decide the next host country (or a team stadium for national cups). Chairpersons of each country can bid for their country for the right to host a continental or world cup. Then the continental or the world board can decide who to shortlist based on the criteria given. If the shortlist were given, each chairperson of the country can vote for who will be the next host (same goes for the continental, only the entire continent can vote). The national board can only decide for the Cup finals host and Super Cup host.

Another function for the board is to investigate further cheating incidence (ex. intentional losing, fixed transfer) in the absence of the admins.

For the election of the board:

• National - only the managers of the country's league can vote. The top will be the chair, and 2nd and 3rd will be the co-chair. Only three because there are some leagues the only have 4 or 5 managers.
  • Continental - only the chairperson of each country can vote. The top will be the chair, and 2nd to 8th will be the co-chair.
  • World - same as the continental, but all countries can vote.
ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph meow the cat >> tuesday april 16 - 14:23

One of the advantage of having this is to minimize the task for the community admins.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
il Numpty >> tuesday april 16 - 19:04

I agree with Kupus.

Why?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> tuesday april 16 - 19:56

Are these chairmen managers-deputies we elect or just some virtual persons? 

If it should be managers then there is big danger of corruption (for example 3 national chairs will share all cup final arenas and NT home matches between themselves. 

As managers leave leagues (jump)and game, there will be lot of unstability. Manger elected from country X jumps to Y and Y will have more votes? It will be some kind of chaos I think.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ph meow the cat >> wednesday april 17 - 02:56

@Balthazor Yes, we elect. Absolutely not virtual persons.

As for National Chairmen, they cannot nominate nor vote. Except for league with just few managers.

I agree with you. I think we can control that. Chairmen cannot leave the league, for that. We can control the chaos that might happen. There are current sanctions.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ee onuelver >> wednesday april 17 - 13:36

Haha then all world cups will be in China as most of leagues have managers from China and in some countries they are majority. 

But if they can't vote as i read from last post then what is their point at all? Why then should i want to be one of chairmen of Albania for example (it's country with 5 managers and couple of then are not very regular)? I think you have no clear plan about it or didn't explained it well enough and currently it sound like big crap. What is their exact function and what is not? 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ph meow the cat >> wednesday april 17 - 14:47

As for the world cups, it would still follow the real-life process, so don't bother if they are always held in China. Same goes to the continental. That country can't host again until four continentals have passed.

Like I said for few managers, only three. But in that case, I'm going to figure them out what to do with that matter. I didn't just explained the plan well.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio