Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Resigning and rejoining the same club (2)

il Numpty >> wednesday may 22 - 12:27, Edited wednesday may 22 - 12:27

I've noticed in a number of managers' profiles that they have resigned from a club and have been re-appointed as manager of the same club a few minutes later.

In some case this has happened on a few occasions at the same club. The manager leaves and then gets re-apppointed within a few minutes and then does exactly the same thing weeks or even months later.

I'm trying to understand why?

Is there any good reason for this? Such as clearing a debt or perhaps some other advantage that I'm missing? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> wednesday may 22 - 17:17

It's some jumpers' secret probably, normal managers don't act so typically. Finally they don't stay anyway with that club, choose new one and jump again 5 times in-out. They'll destroy 1 level of all facilities with first jumpoff too if previous leaving of team was not very recently.  But I have no idea, what use they would get. Maybe starting budget of club is every time random and they hope to get it bigger?

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn