Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Football Academy or Youth Academy (12)

my Pak Maun >> monday may 27 - 02:51

Hi all mate,

Here I have a question reagarding, the important of Football Academy and Youth Academy.

i. Which one to upgrade 1st to higher level?

ii. What the effect to the club for above answer?

my Pak Maun
User
Registered2016-05-14
my Geng Pak Maunn
es Carrasco >> monday may 27 - 03:26

It has been calculated that according to the current income, the best configuration is TA 14 and YT 15.

Of course, double 15 if U R rich enough.

es Carrasco
User
Registered2013-06-08
nl Joost >> monday may 27 - 04:21

At the start it is important to build ya till 3 so you can start a O21 team. After this I would suggest not to build it any more for a long while. Ta is much more important, however if you can build on your stadium or fanclub this is your first choice.

nl Joost
User
Registered2016-06-30
nl FC OTB

The reason most of us started with YA first, was to sell and get money for other building.. but other's I know that are too rich started off with FA building till lvl 4, and now they have YA at same level,.

Now am stuck with my current levels and small bank account, I have been trying to sell good available youths, maybe my asking price was very high at 200, I will adjust next window.

I will advise you to build just the first level and wait. Your stadium is till too small..

@carrasco you mean FA15/YA14.

es Carrasco >> tuesday may 28 - 22:05

Yes,FA 14/YA 15 is much reasonable.

es Carrasco
User
Registered2013-06-08
tr Mustafa >> friday may 31 - 11:23

@Don-x

You need to raise your stadium.  You followed the wrong way.  You had to raise the stadium before you could build TC and YC facilities.  Then you should have built the TC and YC facilities.  What you have to do after this is to save money and raise the stadium.  You shouldn't stand idle while you save money.  You must assign one staff to the museum and upgrade the museum.

tr Mustafa
User
Registered2014-03-22
tr FC Kadıoğlu Gençlik ⭐
ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> friday may 31 - 17:51, Edited friday may 31 - 17:56

you are right I forgot about this facilitywink

I will build the stadium if I could empty my youth squad next window, that was the reason it was built in the first place. The leftover's shall make my first team.

@aizi
regarding your question
1, doing the both is the best, first you upgrade FA then YA follows up.
2. if you mean effect to ur club, I will have to say,
You currently have 70k stadium, you are still very far base on the maintenance fee this buildings gonna cost you. You will get bankrupt

I don't agree with @joost, look at his club, he has FA1 and YC10, and is building up his stadium 11. And he told you to build YA first, you are not even at his level.
but if you can ignore me right now and follow the step @joost is developing his club then you are on right track, and that's how its Done.

for instance, I will be starting my stadium 11, in just few days, but am still considering downgrading my YA/FA to a point that I will maximize all the profits I can get every season to gather money for the strategy @carasco just mentioned FA4/YA5 and this gonna take me long long time, even with the stadium 11..
nl Joost >> thursday june 13 - 05:14, Edited thursday june 13 - 05:15

I don't know what happened, but I clicked on a starting team. I fully agree that the priority should be:

1  Stadium

2. Stadium

3. Stadium

After you build stadium, you might consider 1 upgrade on TC. Don't go much higher as said in previous posts. First it will claim a lot of money and you have to wait longer for the 1.26 million for the stadium level 11.

Maybe you can consider while you are gathering money to build your scout office (2×) or the medical office (1×)

nl Joost
User
Registered2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
@joost yes because he has YC/TC 10/10, he could do with increasing his popularity, upgrade his fanshop. Stadium, museum, catering anything that will generally give him huge profit at the end of every season.
People says everyone has a choice to build any of the FA/YA, knowing too well that every manager able to fill his stadium lvl 11, will surly go for the top buildings. its only the matter of time everyone will arrive at some points,.
The game has just two strategy
Short term.
Long term.
Everybody wants long term,
For me the cost of this building are too much, and the popularity things need to be checked again to help mid and new teams.
eng Stephen >> thursday june 13 - 07:27

Stadium yes, but also fanshop as soon as you finish the stadium upgrade.

Be very careful about putting more levels on your FA/YA. A level 9 stadium will struggle to support the costs of maintaining these facilities.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
nl Joost >> thursday june 13 - 15:46

Fully agree Stephen!

nl Joost
User
Registered2016-06-30
nl FC OTB