Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Start again to incrase TV revenues? (7)

lv Tamaz >> tuesday august 27 - 15:40

Start again to incrase TV revenues?

For big superclubs that money would not make any difference, but for those who are trying hard to collect money to try again to catch up the big oligarchs, wud be happy to get few millions more by tv revenues

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
lv Tamaz >> sunday september 1 - 08:21

Ok. I see...

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
eng holt >> sunday september 1 - 12:32

It's subjective as only teams with an established farming system(TC&YC<=10) can make enough profits to still develop their team.However I would vouch for a gradual increase in TV Revenues.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18

Team's with 10/10 TC/YC are already making a lot of money plus interest, 6.2 talents cost just 150m, won't be hard for them to get 500m per season,  upgrading FA and buying those talents within 5 season, develop them, catching up is no longer hard I think..

But trying to play the long strategy is always a big task.. 

ee Ryan >> sunday september 1 - 19:04

Owner of such club here. No it is not possible to generate such revenue anymore, even youngsters with 6+ potential sell for nothing and even bots won't buy them. Only with a Youth Academy you can generate good revenue from pulls. 

ee Ryan
Registered2016-07-25
nl Joost >> sunday september 1 - 19:28

Ryan, your team still has to develop in TC and stadium before it will reach the profitability Don refers to. I agree with Don that 500 million a year profit is a peace of cake when a team is fully in order to make the maximum of profit.

nl Joost
User
Registered2016-06-30
nl FC OTB
eng holt >> monday september 2 - 10:31

So would it make more sense to split/compartmentalise the revenues according to popularity?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18