Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

ROCKING SOCCER WORLD BEST PLAYER (15)

ng DANIEL STARBOY >> thursday september 5 - 10:50
I have an suggestion that can make the game more intresting
and become number one game in the world, i want you to tink about my suggestion my fellow users and admin and the owner of the game,my suggestion goes like this, (they should choose three player that do well) ,they should annouceing the best player of WORLD in every year, through vote or any other way
(EXAMPLE)
eroupe best player of year
assian best player of the year
african best player of the year
south america best player of the year etc

after that they should annouce the ROCKING SOCCER BEST WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR

please take a look at it
ng DANIEL STARBOY
User
Registered2018-06-15
ng FC Ikire
ee Ryan >> thursday september 5 - 13:08

Vincent and Co ain't gonna waste their time on this, but a very good thing for community. We can do the season votings ourselves 

ee Ryan
Registered2016-07-25
ro Andrei >> thursday september 5 - 13:30
1. Please don't use All Caps in topic titles / posts. In forum talk, it means you are shouting.
2. This was already suggested before.

An example from 5 years ago:
https://rockingsoccer.com/ro/soccer/forum/home-en?topic=32317&posts=4
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
nl Glory >> thursday september 5 - 13:35

3. What about an on-topic reply, Andrei?

4. Can't expect users to read back each and every suggestion.

5. Nice idea, but I agree with Ryan. There are no actual developers for this game anymore, so the community would need to pick it up themselves.

6. THAT'S ALL!

nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
ro Andrei >> thursday september 5 - 13:45
I'm just trying to do my job, alright? I hope you don't mind.

But ... On-topic? Sure.

I'd like to know how you'll actually pick these players before giving a proper feedback to this idea. There's thousands of players on each continent. How will the selection process work?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee Ryan >> thursday september 5 - 17:52

There are definitely only a few top players NT level, who get golden gloves and top scorer awards in big leagues every season. Nomination process would be difficult though, maybe NT coaches could nominate their best. 

ee Ryan
Registered2016-07-25
il Numpty >> thursday september 5 - 18:18, Edited thursday september 5 - 18:19

Some good points being made here. 

As Glory says, this would need to be done by the community. 

I would suggest that at the end of each season there is a nomination thread, where anyone can nominate the best players in 4 or maybe 5 different positions. Keeper, Def, Mid (AM and DM) and Fwd.

Perhaps have one thread per continent.

To keep the list manageable then the first post in the thread proposes a minimum star value for each position. Looking at each country's shortlist would probably be sufficient to find all the best players.

After a set expiry date, then someone volunteers to reduce the nominations into a shortlist of 10 players for each position and for each continent. 

The managers then vote on the shortlists for each continent.

There can then be a further vote for the overall best players.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
us Peter >> thursday september 5 - 19:36, Edited friday september 6 - 00:38

I tried maintaining a list of the best players in the game but unfortunately, I didn't have the time nor the motivation to keep doing it, especially when RS stopped being developed.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
eng Stephen >> thursday september 5 - 21:18

I miss your list, Peter.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
us Peter >> friday september 6 - 00:37

I sort of miss making it, too. It was fun

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ng DANIEL STARBOY >> saturday september 7 - 11:01
If vincent can give me chance to do it,i have a chance to do it
ng DANIEL STARBOY
User
Registered2018-06-15
ng FC Ikire
nl Aad Mansveld >> saturday september 7 - 16:55

Maybe through the NT coaches. they can list their bedt keeper defender midfielder and forward.

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
ng ELCHIDI >> monday october 7 - 17:25

This game is dumbed and dumped, no body cares about the development anymore... We only got admins giving orders and sanctioning people for saying the right thing... I believe that all of us would get tired of this game soon, cause nothing new, just buy tickets and sell, set formation and buy players... Nothing else, every day, we do same thing.... Every year we do same thing

ng ELCHIDI
User
Registered2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx
ro Andrei >> monday october 7 - 17:43
Let's not get off-topic, please, yeah? This topic is about a suggestion.

Not saying I agree/disagree with your post. Just trying to keep things on track.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30