Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Suggestion: Close the Suggestions Forum (7)

nl Counter_Culture >> sunday december 8 - 20:37

My suggestion is that the Suggestions Forum be closed - at least temporarily - until something is actually done with the suggestions given.

I see many suggestions being added each month, while no suggestions (or any changes) have been implemented for about a year and a half. The existence of a suggestions forum suggests that the suggestions are actually considered by the developers, but this has not been the case for a long time. I think this is not fair, especially to new users who may assume that the game is still being developed.

nl Counter_Culture
Registered2013-05-30
il Numpty >> sunday december 8 - 23:14

It is of course rather ironic that the forum won't be closed unless the suggestion is implemented. :) 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Counter_Culture >> monday december 9 - 08:05

I know... It's like an unsolvable riddle :-D

nl Counter_Culture
Registered2013-05-30
il Numpty >> monday december 9 - 10:38, Edited monday december 9 - 10:40

Aye. To quote Winston Churchill:

"It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" 

Perhaps we'll ask Schrodinger's cat ... although no-one knows if he's still alive. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Koen >> monday december 9 - 17:35

Indeed. Maybe we should check? :)

nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
il Numpty >> monday december 9 - 21:38, Edited monday december 9 - 21:48

:D @Koen

You go ahead and check. Be careful I hear there was cyanide in the box. 

Apologies to @CC. We appear to be going down a rabbit hole. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Garfman >> tuesday december 10 - 09:37

Well.....if you wait long enough, I doubt you actually need to open the box.....I think the smell might answer the question (unless the box is airtight, of course :-P).

On topic: I think the suggestion of CC has some merit, as there is no reason to believe that there are going to be any suggestions implemented in the short term, so perhaps until something significantly changes, it could be closed for now.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC