Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

TC and YC level by Stadium level (5)

kos Charizard >> tuesday december 10 - 19:19
Hi, i'm close to upgrade my stadium to level 9 and currently my youth center and training complex are at 11/10.
Based on that their weekly cost I think that I can upgrade one of them without worrying too much about money (when I have it) but not both until I upgrade the stadium to level 10.
So I was wondering if there was a guide or some common recommendation about which level those buildings should have in relation to the level of the stadium.
kos Charizard
User
Registered2017-07-26
ao Kalos
nl Losing >> tuesday december 10 - 20:01

I wouldn't recommend going for anything past 10 before your stadium is level 10. I see many teams that made that choice that are now starting to lag behind or will in the near future because it takes too long before they have money for their stadium.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
kos Charizard >> tuesday december 10 - 20:09
I see, so it would be better not try to upgrade them further and just concentrate on getting money for the next level of the stadium, thanks.
kos Charizard
User
Registered2017-07-26
ao Kalos
il Numpty >> tuesday december 10 - 20:19

Some great advice there from @Losing. +1

Always try and build the stadium/fanshop before thinking about anything else. Investing in the buildings that make money is the main priority. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Echo >> tuesday december 10 - 22:44

Agree with Losing

it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23