Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Museum maximum level (12)

br Off em definitivo >> sunday december 22 - 20:45

Museum level 100 must be the maximum. Developers need to review this situation. Many clubs are investing their time in building their museums to levels above 100.

INCOERENCE of a game that wanted to reduce big club money. In the long run they are recovering the gap in the accounts. The truth is not to improve any building because they do not have enough money. They should be stagnant with no upgrade option. The way it happens I'll never match my buildings to them, there's always something to improve. :(

br Off em definitivo
Registered2019-12-18
ua Kalle >> monday december 23 - 08:48, Edited monday december 23 - 08:49

You had an account earlier? Otherwise 4 and a half days is really quick to draw your conclusions :)

It's true, closing the gap is hard and takes a long time. In the meantime try setting realistic goals. Not everybody can reach the top and centainly not faster than 1/1,5 real life year(s)

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
il Numpty >> monday december 23 - 10:50

Is this your previous account?

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/manager-88920

You do know that you aren't allowed to have multiple accounts?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> monday december 23 - 12:14
It might be a suspended account, Numpty.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
gr PMK >> monday december 23 - 14:31

Museum is not that overpowered. Plus top teams have to spend huge amounts of money on players in order to be competitive. They buy expensive players which are later sold at way lower prices.

You may never catch up with the museum levels but you will catch up with the other buildings eventually.

gr PMK
User
Registered2013-09-20
pl MAT >> monday december 23 - 18:44

No limit for museum

pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
br Off em definitivo >> monday december 23 - 23:02

Kelle,     Put the ball down, boy. I lost my account 5 days ago. I will not explain why. Suggest the removal of something I found inconsistent.  https://rockingsoccer.com/pt-br/futebol/info/team-22490

br Off em definitivo
Registered2019-12-18
br Off em definitivo >> monday december 23 - 23:17

I am very sad to lose my account on which I have spent so much of my life, it is not easy for me to deal with it. I was sleepless two nights in a row.

As a smaller club, I see some things that the game favors big clubs, and undoubtedly one of them is the museum without limits.

I'm not trying to hurt anyone, but the game needs to create things that have their limits.

br Off em definitivo
Registered2019-12-18
au davo >> tuesday december 24 - 01:20

Currently at L100 with a L10 Staff, I would get $656,340 per week.

Currently my outgoings are $12,738,215 per week.

A Level 100 museum would only cover 5% of my outgoings

It takes almost a year of building with a L10 Construction Master and a L10 Museum Staff, to get to L100.

A Level 200 museum would probably make around $2.45m per week with a L10 Staff and would take approximately 2.5 years to build from a L100 with a L10 Construction Master and a L10 Museum Staff.

To make enough extra cash from a to fund the maintenance costs of a FA5 compared to a FA4, would require upgrading the L100 museum to about a L241 would take a minimum of about 3.5 years.

Surely that level of commitment to playing the game deserves this small amount of bonus.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
pal N10 >> tuesday december 24 - 04:55, Edited tuesday december 24 - 05:27

And you already reported your problem with your account on the bug forum? Regardless of the explanation of the problem, it is suddenly a bug that can be solved.

There have been several threads lately asking for answers about new updates, the problem is also that these are accumulating, only in this case I do not know how much the museum is influential, although if we look at it from a logical point of view, more than incoherenet it is unrealistic that an installation can reach level 100.

If I remember correctly there was a suggestion recently to close the topic of suggestions, there is no point in having such an open forum if the different proposals are not taken up for a while. 

pal N10
User
Registered2015-05-29
co Deportivo Dynamo
il Numpty >> tuesday december 24 - 09:41, Edited tuesday december 24 - 09:44

I see no problem with Museums reaching level 100 or greater. The main issue is the name of it. 

If 'Museum' was simply renamed to something like 'Investments' it would make a lot more sense. The museum part only really applies to level 1 and perhaps should be a different building.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Losing >> tuesday december 24 - 09:42

Agree with Davo. The gains are so small per level and by the time you get above 100 you'll be having the kind of income and costs where the museum is spare change at best. By that time one level takes almost over 15 days with construction master and you can only upgrade about 3.4 levels per season. At level 200 every level will take the majority of a season and you still don't get enough extra income to finance one level of academy higher by itself. Nearly half of the income you get from it is eaten up by the costs of continuously upgrading the museum, only getting a lower percentage as you get higher because it starts taking so long. It really seems irrelevant in light of the rest of the game.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06