Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Sell Or Keep (7)

eng holt >> tuesday march 24 - 08:18

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2004294

Selling him would go a long way for Stadium 10.

On the other hand I feel I've screwed up by not training him properly,so I'll have to sell him for market.I've trimmed the squad so should I sell him and get a few 30+ers so that I stay up?(which would in turn cost atleast 20-30 mil)

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> tuesday march 24 - 08:52

I doubt if you'll get more than the bank value for him. If you wanted a good price he should have been sold when he was younger.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> tuesday march 24 - 13:50

I agree.So would it make more sense to keep him and make him a club legend?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> tuesday march 24 - 14:11, Edited tuesday march 24 - 14:15

I think that's a question that only you can answer.

It depends entirely on your future plans and how you intend to develop the club. He's currently one of your better players but is unlikely to remain so if you make good progress over the next few seasons. So by the time he's in his mid 20s he'll probably just be a squad player and not a legend.  You just don't have the training facilities to get the best out of him.

If it were me I would sell him. I would use the money either to spend on construction, or buy better - older - players, or reinvest in the transfer market to make a profit. 

I have a similar struggle with some of the youngsters that I've had for 4-5 seasons. I start to feel a bit sentimental about them and keep them a little bit too long when I would be better selling and taking the cash. This frees up the squad space that can then be used to make a better profit. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
uy Awful >> tuesday march 24 - 14:54

you can sell him to bank  anytime you want .  you spent some time on specials , so why not to use him for a while .. mid with long shoots will help you , and its nice to see miedfielders scoring from distance

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
lv Namejs >> tuesday march 24 - 19:03

Just keep him as squad player until You can sell him to bank without losses on market value. He just isn't good enough to interest any buyers for the amount You would want for him.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
eng holt >> wednesday march 25 - 15:05

I'd agree.It would probaby make more sense to keep him at this point as I desperately need midfielders who can last.

Thanks all.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18