Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

calender (9)

eng RastaMega >> wednesday june 10 - 09:21

should add a longer calendar to see when transfer windows open further down the line cup matches and building progress etc

eng RastaMega
User
Registered2020-05-22
il Numpty >> wednesday june 10 - 13:02, Edited wednesday june 10 - 13:06

I agree. 

Since this isn't likely to happen any time soon, it may help if you can work out your own calendar. Each season follows a consistent pattern.

The mid-season transfer windows starts on day 24 (for 4 days) and the end of season window starts on day 47. The date for the next window is given on the scout office transfer page:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/facilities/scout/transferlist

For the cup matches you can work out the dates of each round by looking at the cup history and seeing which dates they were played on last season. For example, the England Cup history can be seen here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/tournament-50953/history

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> wednesday june 10 - 13:30
This has been suggested for quite a few years now. As you can see, it hasn't been implemented.

It would be a nice thing to have.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
il Numpty >> thursday june 11 - 17:05, Edited thursday june 11 - 17:06

I think we should have a picture calendar with all the staff wearing their local costume. 

We could have Vincent dressed in Volendam and clogs, Stephen as a Morris dancer and Andrei dressed as Dracula from Transylvania. Other suggestions welcome.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> thursday june 11 - 18:12
Um. No, thanks. :p
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng Stephen >> thursday june 11 - 18:18

I’m from oop north, Numpty. Flat cap, whippet and a pint of mild are my national dress.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> thursday june 11 - 19:47, Edited thursday june 11 - 19:47

How often do you wear a pint of mild? :)

Is that what happens in Tyne and Wear when you flirt with the local barmaid?

"Would you like to drink this or wear it?" 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ro Andrei >> thursday june 11 - 19:58
Um ... back on topic, please? :)
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30