Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

updating player name/surname database (7)

uy Awful >> tuesday july 7 - 07:00

cant create player with name i would like to !

please update database, there is so many common names / surnames missing !

thanks !

and, please , few more updates -

1. manager profile update- including self photo, BIO

2. new vip features - unique team logo , stadium desing ( roof , coulor )

3. creating credits player - randomly offers 3 players to choose from , or, the higher vip, the more players to chose from & reduced price

thanks guys

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
ro Andrei >> tuesday july 7 - 12:54, Edited tuesday july 7 - 13:07
Considering what was said by one of the developers a few weeks ago, you shouldn't be expecting big changes to the game.

Kupus >> Tuesday June 23 - 14:36, Edited Tuesday June 23 - 16:08

"Actually, recent information to the admin team has very clearly clarified that the game will not die or be shut down by devs. It will remain in its current shape.

So, we should not expect any big changes exept fixes here and there. But also, there is no need for any continuous panic on game being closed by devs in a recent future as they have now stated the opposite.

I believe this is good enough news for most of the people in this game but for everyone to understand that they can continue their journey to the top without fearing a shut down almost being there."

The name database update would be nice, but I am not sure if it would be included in the 'fixes' category. The others seem like more than just 'fixes'.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
il Numpty >> tuesday july 7 - 13:18, Edited tuesday july 7 - 13:19

I played one game some years ago where the developer was not very clued up on Eastern European surnames. 

So we had mixed teams that had players with names ending in -ova and -eva and such like. 

The showers were the most fun part of the game ...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
uy Awful >> tuesday july 7 - 13:36

''The name database update would be nice, but I am not sure if it would be included in the 'fixes' category. The others seem like more than just 'fixes'.''

mbe allowing any name for credit player,later approved by admins can fix this issue ...

and , i had no worries about game .  now its even better without active part from Vincent managing his club .

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
uy Awful >> tuesday july 7 - 13:37

only thing , we need someone to fix bugs, or manage small updates

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
uy Awful >> tuesday july 7 - 13:42

lol, and it was so funny to read ''save the game'' thread :D

game is better then ever ! now the real managing skill  will show up . now its more intelectual based ! but i see , some people may not benifit from it !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
ro Andrei >> tuesday july 7 - 15:15
Can you please avoid making consecutive posts? Just use the Edit button.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30