Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Does he deserves an NT Call (4)

de bask >> thursday august 6 - 14:16

https://rockingsoccer.com/it/calcio/info/player-1907294

This is my hot prospect. And i was thinking aboyt why 

Even if hes the second top striker in tuvalu NT shortlist , he has n t still any cap or calls for NT

The other striker is in my opinion incredibly weaker and older.

Nt manager has nt answer to my polite question

Would you mind take a look and give me your opinion or a feedback . to have a better knowledge if i am doin it right?

Danke

de bask
User
Registered2013-05-25
cv Robur Praia
nl Losing >> thursday august 6 - 14:32

The real mistake by the manager seems to be that they're only using 2 strikers, total, when any NT needs more. If you check out the 2nd one they use, you'll see that player has significantly more power (making long shots more effective) and also is selfish, together practically making up for the difference in main skill. On the other hand, yours has way more speed, adding to the difference between the two. I'd choose yours, but they're pretty close in current effectiveness. Of the other two between them one player also has a really useful special (modest) but worse fixed skills. The other has a higher main skill, but abhorrent fixed skills. They're all pretty close but yours should just about edge it out over the rest imo. At the very least 2 extra strikers should be in the team and rotating.

There's also a the amount of minutes the strikers get. No subs means 2x 90 minutes every interland period, so your player will come back exhausted if they do get chosen, so know what you're signing up for :P

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
de bask >> thursday august 6 - 14:37, Edited thursday august 6 - 14:38

Seems legit.

Thank you for your reply. Very useful and i learn something by now.

Why not giving my player a puch of power?

de bask
User
Registered2013-05-25
cv Robur Praia
il Numpty >> thursday august 6 - 14:38, Edited thursday august 6 - 14:41

I don't think there's much in it to be fair. 

The preferred second choice striker has Selfish which gives a small bonus that has to be taken into account. Besides yours there are also others with a reasonable claim - they have better scoring but without longshots.  

For me the strange thing is that there are only 2 strikers in the squad. 

Edit

Posted before seeing @Losing's remarks. No disagreement. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets