Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Game resetted (3)

it Dicklcheese >> thursday may 27 - 12:32

Hi there...i've been off the game for a month or so (got my pc broken, can't play from mobile)...today i log in and find i dont have a team no more...have to start from a new team...is this ok?

if i write to the bosses can i have the team back?

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
il Numpty >> thursday may 27 - 12:42

I don't think you can apply for your old team, which is now a bot with facilities.  You'll need another so-called 'advanced club' before you can apply. 

It's all explained here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-11/article-52

The game is working as designed, so writing to the 'bosses' would be a waste of time. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> thursday may 27 - 19:49

@Numpty is right. Only someone with developer rights could restore you to your team and the policy has been not to do this. And of course, no one with developer rights is around very much anyway at the moment.

It must be annoying to lose your team. The best I can suggest is starting with another club, getting to 'advanced' level and then jumping to another club with much higher level facilities.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach