Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

2 staff @construction (4)

in tAmi!_an >> friday june 3 - 05:23

I have 2 staff at construction master I wanted to change one of them to training complex ... But in staff tab i couldn't find the 2 staff as construction master to remove them from facility ... Pls help

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
il Numpty >> friday june 3 - 06:02, Edited friday june 3 - 12:03

How long have they been in the job? You can't remove them until they've been there for a whole season.

Also be very careful because of the bug that might increase your building time. Best to wait until the current building finishes.

Edit

I'm guessing that you want to re-assign this one. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/staff-130307

Ali Arslan, appointed on Monday April 18 - 04:20. So he's ony been in the job for 46 days. 

It tells you this on the Office/Staff tab:

• "a staff member must hold a position for at least one season before he can be re-assigned"  
il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
in tAmi!_an >> sunday june 5 - 01:50

Thank you :thumbsup:

in tAmi!_an
User
Registered2021-01-31
ru Ebitimi >> sunday june 5 - 15:05

2 staffed construction master is very efficient. I'm almost done with stadium 9 with less than a season since appointed. By the end of this season it will be unveiled.

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo