Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

A player on sale (20)

il דביר >> sunday june 5 - 21:56

hello

I have a good young spin player and I can not sell him. You may know why?

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il Numpty >> sunday june 5 - 22:10

Which player?

And please can you give more detail about exactly what happens when you try to transfer list him.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il דביר >> monday june 6 - 06:43

Now that I saw it again I realized it is not so understandable sorry

Question: I have a good young player that I have been trying to sell for a long time and I can not succeed because no one offers him there is anything to do

Thanks

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il Numpty >> monday june 6 - 07:14, Edited monday june 6 - 07:18

Oh I see.

Most of us have similar problems when selling players. It's not always easy.

The simplest option is to sell to the bank, which gives you 80% of market value or $25 million whichever is lower.

If you think he's worth more than the max bank value then all you can do is keep him on for a few days and reduce the price until he sells.

Most players are worth a lot less than their in-game value, so he may be worth less than you think.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> monday june 6 - 07:27

You've had that player for 4 seasons in a training center no higher than level 7. A level 14 youth needs a level 14 training center/TC (or level 4 training academy if you prefer) to get the best out of him - he won't reach his potential in a TC7. Because of this, his value will have dropped in those 4 seasons, making it unlikely you'll get what you paid for him.

To help your club progress, building facilities as quickly as you can (prioritising stadium, training center and office) is your best strategy.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
il Numpty >> monday june 6 - 08:20, Edited monday june 6 - 08:27

Ah yes!

Thanks @ipf - I see the player now.

Either keep him or sell him to the bank. You paid far too much for him in the first place.

It's a big mistake to buy talented youngsters unless you have the training facilities to get the best out of them. If you're buying to try and make a quick profit then you have to buy cheaply.

You should forget about buying players and invest all your money in building the club's facilities.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il דביר >> tuesday june 7 - 10:51

Thank you

For both of you

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il דביר >> tuesday june 7 - 20:28

Hello I would love to ask about your answer another question

As for the high-level facilities, does this not create a situation where I lose money because the maintenance of the facility is higher than what I earn?

Thanks

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il Numpty >> tuesday june 7 - 20:58, Edited tuesday june 7 - 21:03

Depends.

Concentrate on building what earns you money and brings the fans in. 

Mainly stadium and fan shop and also work on your popularity.  You can't do anything without money ...

Higher levels of fan shop increases popularity more quickly. And you need to improve the stadium to build the fanshop. 

The Training Centre is also useful as traiing and selling youngsters is a secondary source of income. 

The museum also provides a small income so build this if you're not able to build anything else. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il דביר >> tuesday june 7 - 21:03

Money has a little over 500 million

As for the facilities I am debating what to do after the youth center

I'm debating between a stadium (followed by a popular restaurant and shop) or improving the museum a few levels (2-3)

What do you think

Thank you

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il Numpty >> tuesday june 7 - 21:05

Always prioritise building the stadium if you can, regardless of income, because this allows you to build the next fan shop level.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il דביר >> tuesday june 7 - 21:08

Thank you very much

And I forgot how to make the stadium full every game?

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il Numpty >> tuesday june 7 - 21:15

Popularity (fans) is needed for attendance. You also need to watch your home matches for an extra 20%.

There are various ways to increase popularity more quickly. The main one is to upgrade the fanshop, but it's also worth having a few popular players to help the club's fanbase grow.

It would also help to build a few levels of Office. This allows you to start employing staff which can help improve or speed various things up.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il דביר >> tuesday june 7 - 21:16

But owning an office is expensive I'm not sure I can have a way to check how much more I can spend on such things?

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il Numpty >> tuesday june 7 - 21:22

When you start everything is expensive. The Office pays back in other ways, allowing you to do things more quickly. 

Just don't waste money on buying players that you don't need or upgrading buildings that you don't need right now. Such as the youth centre. 

Spend everything on building stadium, fan shop, office and training centre and if you can't afford to build anything else then build the museum. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets