Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

national matches (9)

it ✨⚡✨⚡ >> tuesday july 19 - 16:13
a few hours after the league matches, I find it absurd that the national teams give us back tired players who do not have time to recover ... do something to reduce to national fatigue or do the 2 games (qualifiers and friendlies) detached from each other on different days
it ✨⚡✨⚡
User
Registered2020-05-24
ee Balthazor >> tuesday july 19 - 19:05, Edited tuesday july 19 - 19:06

It's becoming bigger and bigger problem because more and more national teams have bot managers who don't care about it. For example my Gabonese mid will be dead tomorrow: 

oday - 18:49, From: Secretary

Youssou Rebongo was selected to play in the latest match of his country.

He received no experience for this match because he already played more than 3 matches in this competition this season.

Today - 19:51, From: Secretary

Youssou Rebongo was selected to play in the latest match of his country.

He received 612 experience points

He is one of 2 best mids for Gabon,  but with normal human manager he would rest first, interland match. Tomorrow he has again very tense block of games:

• 10:38  European League Groups -  Union Bègles Bordeaux vs.  Simmeringer SC 
  • 11:50   League of Austria -  Wiener Philharmoniker vs.  Simmeringer SC 

Both opponents are stronger ones and both are away matches too, so it should be 4 matches in 18 hours/5 RL days. 

Soon it will mean that players from smaller and presumably unwanted countries will be less wanted too on market and big YA teams will not pull them, so finally we have world cup finals between Latvia and China with occasional Poland regular things. Game decline will be more accelerated. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
by Andryvs >> tuesday july 19 - 19:23

You can pull belarus players from youth academy, i will take care of them :)

by Andryvs
User
Registered2015-02-28
by Prussians
ee onuelver >> tuesday july 19 - 20:48, Edited tuesday july 19 - 20:51

Luckily i have more resting time to my defender as i am not (yet) in euro.

I will always watch that Albania has manager. Currently Albania is struggling to pick 20 adequate players as big part of shortlist is poorly trained or my own academy crappier products. My terrible mid Bes Thaci must start in qualification games and i almost was selling him to bank. So every young Albanian talent is guaranteed to be picked when he reach to shortlist mb on keepers there is some waiting list.

Estonia has midfield crisis too and they are always managed by local managers. 3 longtime managers have left recently and one of them was regular NT feeder. Every YA4 ot higher pulled Estonian has good NT chances. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng Yid >> wednesday july 20 - 09:17

I have had my 2nd best midfielder knocked out for a week because he played twice in 3 hours for bot National Team. This is just one of many problems spoiling this game, 1 of many issues that are never going to get sorted out as the game has bassicly been abanoned by the owner.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
by Andryvs >> wednesday july 20 - 09:34, Edited wednesday july 20 - 09:35

@onulover

Albania only have problems with midfielders - other positions are quit good. You dont need 20 adequate players - enough with - 11. It really does not matter who is playing in inter games as energy line

by Andryvs
User
Registered2015-02-28
by Prussians
nl Aad Mansveld >> wednesday july 20 - 10:11

my wordclassnid got injured playing NT. Healing cisting 90 miljon. 

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
ee onuelver >> wednesday july 20 - 23:55

@Andryvs

4 of 5 best defenders are 31 or older

best AM and best DM are 31 or older

one of two best forwards is 32

All they may retire to staff any moment as happened already to one better mid. Worse thing is that almost none of current shortlist players can reach to their level. After 5-6 seasons Albania will freefall in rankings.

Giving regularly interlands to crappy players in shortlist will keep them there longer time and maybe blocking some more promising junior. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
by Andryvs >> thursday july 21 - 20:02

@onulover

Belarus have the same problem with defenders - oldies are getting worst, but there is no younger defenders which could replace them. But i believe that some day we will get out of pit. We just need to work

by Andryvs
User
Registered2015-02-28
by Prussians