Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Isn't this lovely? (3)

in Mr. Arpit >> friday october 14 - 17:44

That it is Turkmenistan which is the world's best team and the current World Cup champion!

https://prnt.sc/2kgFf-zXmQeX

Like imagine this in the real world! It's bonkers to me! I find it fascinating.

Cook Islands at third place and Kiribati in the top ten are insane in their own right!

in Mr. Arpit
User
Registered2013-12-09
in Thundering Pune
eng holt >> friday october 14 - 19:17

I thought it might have some correlation with the strength of the national leagues. Turns out it isn't so, with notable examples being China and Saudi Arabia.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee onuelver >> saturday october 15 - 03:39

There have been always some small countries reaching very far even such ones that have been in their groups bottoms for years now. If some country is very bottom of ranks or just new one many managers start to pull players for them including teams with top facilities bc it's easy to get player into NT. That will rise them to top. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back