Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

Cristiano Ronaldo (6)

cn cr7 >> friday october 21 - 12:53

will it be the end of his career in Manchester United?

cn cr7
User
Registered2019-08-05
cn Brighton FC
il Numpty >> friday october 21 - 13:33, Edited friday october 21 - 13:37

Probably, but will there be any takers?

He's got 3 problems that make it a bit difficult to find a suitable club:

• His wage demands
  • His ego and attitude problem 
  • His declining talent due to his age 

He's still a top class player but if he wants to carry on playing then he needs to come to terms with his own demons. Regardless of costs and ability any manager that takes him on runs the risk of him being a disruptive influence.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> friday october 21 - 14:47
His ego and attitude problem» this man has he been this way all through his careers or his ageing as a bad influence.
I never cheer for him or messi. Maybe because i don't support their teams, but i never miss buying their regen on fm.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
pii >> friday october 21 - 14:56
Look thiago silva 38y, his a super human, always happy when his rested, he knew his game time will need a proper managing.
Cr7 deserve to be in rockingsoccer botteam/bot NT to burn down that fitness.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
il Numpty >> friday october 21 - 16:12, Edited friday october 21 - 16:28

Yes, he's always had that problem. 

But it seems, to me at least, that his ego has continued to grow while his attributes have declined.

Managing a world class player - with a massive ego - who deserves to play every match is less of a problem than managing an ageing player with an ego that is now much bigger than his declining abilities.

There's now a signifcant mismatch between his ego and his talent. That's what he really needs to come to terms with.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pt Thomas Mcgriffith >> monday october 24 - 08:08

It's hard to ear the ego... He need a team that it has a regular results. I think that he will change the team next transfer period

pt Thomas Mcgriffith
User
Registered2014-08-12
pt Sport Club Loure's