Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Turkmenistan (9)

au davo >> friday january 27 - 01:10

I would like to thank the Turkmenstan managers and player owners for voting me in for a WC. It really means a lot to me and I will do my very best to emulate  月光  achievement of winning the title. Good luck with Antigua and Barbuda  月光 , for the next couple of seasons until you are back in charge of your team.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> friday january 27 - 01:35

Best wishes in the water closet @Davo. 

I'm sure you'll be flushed with success. :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
cn PLAN shandong - CV17 >> friday january 27 - 05:47

What happened?  月光 lost to you?Guardiola was eliminated by an unknown coach?

cn PLAN shandong - CV17
User
Registered2013-09-02
mx MXL Luneng Taishan
au davo >> friday january 27 - 06:57

it's only a one off thing. I have terminal Glioblastoma, and the good, kind managers decided that that were happy, given my condition to replace 月光 for one tournament.

I am probably unknown as a coach to you because you I am ranked 27 places higher than you and you are unaware of my achivements. In the missions rankings i am 4th and you are 68th so you probably haven't seen that. My manager ranking is 3 in the hardest most competive continent.

You probably never saw me rebirth my origial team, saving up billions of dollars to regain my power. And finally why is my average squad value 150% of yours?

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
nl Counter_Culture >> friday january 27 - 08:36, Edited friday january 27 - 08:36

I'm very sorry (and frankly quite shocked) to hear about your condition Davo. I'm wishing you lots of strength and hope you and your loved ones will be allowed time to share many more precious moments together. 

And of course, good luck as the Turkmenistan NT manager, let's win this cup! :-)

nl Counter_Culture
Registered2013-05-30
il Numpty >> friday january 27 - 09:49, Edited friday january 27 - 09:54

@Davo shared this distressing news with us nearly a year ago, here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en?topic=87644

As he says, it's terminal. Unfortunately Glioblastoma is apparently one of the more aggressive forms of brain cancers and long term survival rates are very low. 

I'm sure everyone will join me in wishing @Davo and his family peace and comfort in the days and months ahead. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glioblastoma

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> friday january 27 - 11:59

Thanks guys. I'm not doing too bad... I had two friends drop dead of heart attacks just before my diagnosis, so I feel ironically lucky that I know my life will end much sooner than I expected rather than Boom! it's over.

Also, I've never been so popular - everyone wants to hang out with me while they still can.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ng siege >> friday january 27 - 12:52

@davo..just one thing before you go blackout.. let someone help u 

ng siege
User
Registered2022-10-13
tt siege is still here
cn PLAN shandong - CV17 >> friday february 3 - 08:38

I'm sorry I didn't mean to blame you. I wish you a happy life and work。I wish the NT good results

cn PLAN shandong - CV17
User
Registered2013-09-02
mx MXL Luneng Taishan