Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Ticket sales through credits (10)

it Federico >> thursday june 1 - 13:39

After a while it is difficult to sell tickets through credits because sooner or later new visitors will run out. Could we propose to do a reset every 3 seasons so that ticket sales through credits are smoother?

it Federico
User
Registered2019-07-28
it Aglianese
il Numpty >> thursday june 1 - 16:11

As far as I know there is a reset for new buyers after a year. Not sure if that's written down anywhere.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Federico >> thursday june 1 - 18:39

I don't think so, currently I can barely sell tickets with credits after two days. Soon I won't be able to sell them all despite the sale three days before the match

it Federico
User
Registered2019-07-28
it Aglianese
il Numpty >> thursday june 1 - 19:58

There is definitely a reset done for new ticket sales. I'm just not certain of the exact time frame. Although I believe that it's a rolling year for each user that buys a new ticket.

Bear in mind that the game is slowly declining in the number of active users, so that will naturally have an impact on ticket sales. 

Having said that there was a 'housekeeping' bug about 2 years ago that stopped the reset. This eventually got fixed but went on for many months. If this is a repeat then it will gradually get worse and I would expect others to start noticing as well.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Federico >> thursday june 1 - 20:07

I don't know these stories but what I see is that currently I am having a lot of difficulty selling tickets, I think 2/3 more matches and I won't be able to sell tickets through credits anymore.

it Federico
User
Registered2019-07-28
it Aglianese
il Numpty >> thursday june 1 - 20:41

Maybe you could post something on the general forum and see if other users are experiencing similar issues. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Federico >> friday june 2 - 08:40

I did but no one replied... I think it's a big part of V.I.P to be able to sell tickets with credits and get more popularity than selling them through the forum.

it Federico
User
Registered2019-07-28
it Aglianese
il Numpty >> friday june 2 - 09:12

Sure.

But what you posted was in the form of a question and didn't clearly explain that you were finding it increasingly difficult to sell your tickets through paid advertising. 

You need to try and establish if other users have similar issues. I use a different method to sell mine and currently it's still working okay so not convinced if it's getting any harder to sell them. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Federico >> friday june 2 - 11:08

You can share the match link on the forum to get users to buy tickets but it will never be like selling them through credits because selling through credits allows you to get tickets to those who have never bought them for your matches and therefore grants you a bigger boost in popularity than someone who usually takes them. This in my view, as mentioned earlier, is an important part of the V.I.P.

In addition to this, by paying with credits, you cannot sell them because the sponsorship appears only to those who have not bought tickets from you up to that moment. So if all active users have already bought tickets at least once, you spend the credits and nobody gets them.

That said, in my opinion it's a problem that can be easily solved by doing a reset every 3-4-5 seasons (I'll give random examples).

it Federico
User
Registered2019-07-28
it Aglianese
eng Lee >> friday june 2 - 20:15

It is definitely taking longer this season to sell tickets using credits (some of my home games still had tickets left).

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels