Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

One transfer topic if you sell a lot of players (9)

vu Amun-Ra >> thursday october 17 - 13:58
My topic got deleted because it wasn't in agreement with the rules.
Well, I posted 8 links to players I'm gonna make available for a LOAN, and 9 players who I'm gonna sell.

Thats 17 players in total.

I'd be convenient to put all of them in one topic.

I'll make 17 separate topics if you want me to. Don't think it's user friendly for me nor the others.

Spam the topic!
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
cl brainbot >> thursday october 17 - 14:59
I agree with you.
cl brainbot
User
Registered2013-02-08
us Tintin >> thursday october 17 - 17:15
Yes, +100. I have no idea why we have to do one post for each player. At least can we get an explanation?

Another approach could be to have a team sale section where we can just list the whole team...
us Tintin
User
Registered2013-04-05
nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday october 17 - 17:44
It is convenient for the seller to put them all in one post, but it's not convenient for the buyer. By putting every player in a separate post you can scan the subjects to see which players are interesting to you.

You don't have to put all the players on the forum.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
il guylamed >> thursday october 17 - 17:46
I disagree here Vincent, if one manager will post 17 different posts for his players, all threads will soon be lost at farther pages, instead of concentrated to 1 page.
il guylamed
User
Registered2013-04-04
vu Amun-Ra >> thursday october 17 - 19:01
in one thread ;)

together with this benefit, those who want, open the topic and they have a link to each player and some basic info. It's easier for the visitor, and much cleaner than how it's supposed to be done.

I'm not a big fan of the 'open thread, click link, close link, close thread window'.

Finally, when I encounter a thread with a lot of links in it, I immediately think there's more chance to get a link I like :)
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
eng Kezza >> thursday october 17 - 19:12
Got to admit I just scan the subject headings when I look for players.. there will be 6-7 pages a day but doesnt take long to scan :o)

As a seller I hate the long winded process of listing them one by one, as a buyer I find it easier to deal with!
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
cl brainbot >> thursday october 17 - 20:26
I only see the first, and I not looking a lot in the forum, because I´m use the scout offices more than the forum, but when I looking a player outside of my regions, only see the last publications.
cl brainbot
User
Registered2013-02-08
vu Amun-Ra >> friday october 18 - 03:47
You can't post so soon after your previous post.

WTF???

Apparently you can't post twice within some time limit. This is seriously annoying AAAAAAArgh
Now I really need to be able to post several players in one topic.
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09