Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

Major League Soccer (388)

ca Sadrudin >> sunday april 30 - 20:13, Edited sunday april 30 - 20:37
DC United: You can do this! You can BEAT Atlanta!

Scoreline at half time: Atlanta United 1 - 2 DC United @ Bobby Dodd Stadium
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> sunday april 30 - 20:25
74% possession for Atlanta at half time isn't looking good.
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> sunday april 30 - 20:37
Possession isn't everything, I suppose?

Atlanta United's possession goes up to 75.7%, but DC United scores another goal, by player by the name of Sebastien Le Toux!

Scoreline in the 55': Atlanta United 1 - 3 DC United @ Bobby Dodd Stadium
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> sunday april 30 - 20:46
Something makes me think Marcelo Sarvas is going to get a goal or an assist, in this game...
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> sunday april 30 - 22:23
Here's 4 things that I have to say...

1. Atlanta United loses 1 - 3 to DC United, despite having 74% of the possession!

2. I think the "conquered" part of this post, is a little bit off:

https://twitter.com/dcunited/status/858791246776721410/photo/1

3. Now after all of the "smack" that I've talked about Atlanta, here's something that's a compliment (I think I've said this before): Look at how amazing the plans are looking for their future stadium, that they're moving into (with the Atlanta Falcons); The Mercedes-Benz Arena (Atlanta one)!

Link: https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7756835/thumb_facebook_mbstadium_roof.jpg

4. On a 4th and last note, congratulations to Atlanta United, for selling -out their 3rd home game at Bobby Dodd Stadium!
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> sunday may 7 - 17:08
Sorry that I haven't been posting in a while, it's just that I've created a YouTube channel that has been taking a lot of my time.

Anyway, New York City FC v Orlando City SC is set to be an exciting match as the 2 teams are both exciting attacking teams!

And also, isn't it great that Toronto FC got revenge in CenturyLink Field vs Seattle Sounders SC. 0 - 1 victory for Toronto FC, with trying a new formation (3-4-3), giving Jason Hernandez his first appearance and Chris Mavinga his second start. And wait, playing 35 Benoit Cheyrou at midfield for his first start of the season. Oh yeah, and Marky Delgado, and Jay Chapman a game as forwards (wingers; to be precise). Seattle Sounders FC aren't looking like the team that they were at the end of last season.
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
us Danny >> thursday may 11 - 22:40
my sounders have been struggling. Some of that comes from a tough set of injuries to our backs early in the season. Also is spurred because the team has been playing very very slow in the attack. Its crazy how slow its been
us Danny
User
Registered2014-04-29
ca Sadrudin >> friday may 12 - 02:44
Attention: Do not go back and watch the full match of Columbus Crew SC v Toronto FC. The comeback from Toronto FC was amazing based on the run of play (Toronto FC played terrible) but the game was horrible to watch!
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
us Danny >> friday may 12 - 03:09
haha i watched the full game live. Zack Steffan replied to a tweet of mine on twitter about his pk save. So cool!
us Danny
User
Registered2014-04-29
ca Sadrudin >> friday may 12 - 20:17
That's really neat! A professional player actually responding to fans! Now that is SO cool!
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> friday may 19 - 02:06
Who do you think is the worst team in the league right now? Leave a comment!
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> saturday may 20 - 21:09
I was thinking Real Salt Lake before there win vs NYCFC on Wednesday... now I'm thinking Colorado Rapids.
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
us Danny >> thursday may 25 - 07:06
RSL without a doubt
us Danny
User
Registered2014-04-29
ca Sadrudin >> thursday may 25 - 22:54
I think these are my bottom 3 teams:

1. Colorado Rapids (Worst team)
2. Real Salt Lake
3. DC United
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> sunday may 28 - 16:53
#ortizsuspension

For the second week in a row, José Guillermo Ortiz, playing for DC United embellishes to help DC United win.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2017/05/28/robinson-blasts-awful-penalty-decision-vancouvers-loss-dc-united
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18