Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Retirement of older players (426)

ru Ebitimi >> tuesday july 9 - 07:42

If only we could borrow money from the bank 🏦 🥺

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
ee onuelver >> tuesday july 9 - 22:01, Edited tuesday july 9 - 22:02

If there was financial control that will fine debt-riden club with minus points and relegations plus unlicensing for continental cups then let's go. 😁You can already get money from bank for players that nobody wants. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
tr TT >> monday july 22 - 16:22

I need help to upgrade my stadium. Now I lost my 100m worth GK. I am broke..

tr TT
User
Registered2013-05-20
eng Notorious Gods
ee Balthazor >> monday july 22 - 17:58

Do you mean this keeper? https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2264333

He would bring maybe 30M € in best case. Your only way to up is reorganizing your youth politics. Oldies have lost their value, maybe you can get their "market value" from some bot or someone buys them for new staff. Promote young players to first team, rotate other youngsters in u21 league to maximize their experience, rise skills and value. Sell almost all oldies, only 21+ worth to keeping is Toner. Yes, you will probably fall to bottom league but through adequate youth developing you can start to earn money from sells. It will surely take some seasons because current youngsters have lost lot of experience. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng ipfreely >> tuesday july 23 - 17:17, Edited tuesday july 23 - 17:18

@TT Save all money for stadium 9/10/11 and sell a few players to save/raise cash. In a couple of years you could have stadium 11 and just buy a better GK if it happens again.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
tr TT >> thursday july 25 - 21:16

Hopefully I will have enough money to upgrade my stadium at the end of this season. Literally the money is in youth players as I see. I should get more playing time to them but also be able to compete. Thank you guys for good advices. 

tr TT
User
Registered2013-05-20
eng Notorious Gods