Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Why we have only 15 home matches while others have 25% more? (22)

eng my love >> tuesday april 30 - 02:04
@Ulysses

@Vincent

I said, not only the Chinese league this problem.Because some of the facts of the reality, so we want to in the game by the unfair treatment, which does not seem to be a reason.
Everyone wants to depart from the same starting point, he received the results from his efforts. While we all want to be able to be more realistic, but we also want to be able to get a fair competition environment. Is not that the Olympic spirit and the pursuit of it?
eng my love
Registered2013-04-02
us valentine >> tuesday april 30 - 03:51, Edited tuesday april 30 - 03:56
Hey 球霸, You're making a point here. I can see the unfairness in the game, but that's also what happens in the real life. You know the top five leagues in Europe including Premier League? Clubs in those top leagues are definitely much richer than others, they could earn huge sponsorships and receive a large amount money from TV-revenue. As a result, they can dominate the transfer market and offer promising contracts to the world's best players. But it took decades for them to became the top five leagues. The only unfairness in this game is that it just happens when the server started.

How about we change the top five leagues once in a while, say two seasons, other leagues in the world still have a chance to earn those advantages like 20 teams in a league. Maybe the selection rule is based on the results of Champion League and World Cup? I really don't know how it works in reality. Hope this suggestion could solve the problem.
us valentine
User
Registered2013-02-08
us Pittsburgh Riverhounds
eng my love >> tuesday april 30 - 04:35
@valentine

"Do you know that in five European leagues, including the Premier League's top league club is certainly richer than others, they can earn lucrative sponsorship, and get a lot of money from television revenue, they can dominate a broad contract for the transfer of marketprovideand the best player in the world. "

I very much agree with the point of view that you just mentioned. The number more than five leagues in Europe, able to achieve such results, and their fans can not do without.

But it is undeniable that the Chinese players account for most of the game. We do not want to come here to gain an advantage, however, this should not be vulnerable groups, because we got.

In their own country, I started the game. I am not in the top league. I'm in the Chinese league fourth division commander. I have the following level. We only hope that they can get a fair, to be able to rely on their own efforts to get the results.

Very sorry, my English is limited.
Thank you
eng my love
Registered2013-04-02
hk Philip Kho >> tuesday april 30 - 04:54, Edited tuesday april 30 - 04:56
@Vincent

hi, Vincent

Lets care about the reality in this game instead of in the world we really live in.

In fact, China got the most amount of player and this number is increasing. Therefore, if we got 20teams in one league in China, we could accommodate more players with the same levels in League.

(You know, playing in more lower level league is affecting the positivity of players. I think this is not good for RS growing)
hk Philip Kho
User
Registered2013-03-25
ar Gabrielorco >> tuesday april 30 - 05:42
I don't see there is a problem with experience points, only with money (because when a player plays 20 league matches, he doesn't earn more experience).

If the administration thinks, like some of you, that there is a financial difference between leagues, then it could be implemented the following:

The tickets value would depend on the number of games played at home per season. In clubs with fewer home games, there would be most expensive tickets.

Eg: if a club with 20 home games, earns $10 per viewer, another club with 16 home games (and with the same level of stadium), could win: 20 x 10 / 16 = $ 12.50 per viewer.

But I don't know if this is necessary. I just focus on my game, my club, my matches and my league =P
ar Gabrielorco
Registered2012-12-19
nl Vincent de Boer >> tuesday april 30 - 07:11
@Gabrielorco:

That's exactly the idea I got when reading this.

The reason teams have a different amount of teams per group is because that happens in reality as well. I like the diversity this gives. I know we're not following all the specific rules in each country (at least not yet) but the fact that we can't reach reality doesn't mean we shouldn't try to approach it where we can. I would find it strange if there were 20 teams in the dutch league, or if there were 18 in england.

I can see the fans and income problem though when it comes to national teams (For transfers not so much since everyone in your country has the same difficulties). This can be easily fixed I think by changing the ticket prices and popularity increase depending on the league size. I'll think this over a bit more but I'm sure I can find a solution for this.

Another point mentioned in this topic is the difference in sponsor money: there is indeed a difference for large leagues, but not in the startup fase. As we are in season 2, only the lowest league level has a difference income. Next season the lowers two levels will be different. All the higher levels are treated as level 1. So in China most levels will be level 1/2 and only level 7 is 2/2. In countries with 2 levels, level 1 will correspond to levels 1-6 in china and level 2 will correspond with level 7. This difference will be larger though after a few seasons.

As for the champions league spots: as china is the biggest country in Asia it will have the most champions league tickets, but this will only become clear when there are more active leagues. There is also the rule that no country can get more than 4 champions league tickets (and they can't meet each other before the semi-finals). In North America there were only 8 active countries for at least 32 tickets so each of them gets 4. There is no difference between weak and strong countries in this case. In Europe there clearly is though, and when more countries get activated in north america and asia you'll see the same there as well.

Finally, someone asked to mention an advantage of playing in China. I can think of a few. The cup will indeed give you potentially more income, the sponsor money potential is higher but the most important one is that the transfer market is more active. Selling players on the chinese market is far more profitable than selling them in Africa. Of course buying them in china is more expensive but no one is limited to buying only in china. Also, when it comes to national teams, China obviously has the advantage that there are a lot more players to choose from and the team will therefore probably be stronger.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
cn 橙子 >> tuesday april 30 - 07:24, Edited tuesday april 30 - 07:44
Well, Vincent. Thanks for your answer and happy Koninginnedag. I agree with most of your idea.

But I think we can't only talk about China. China has many active players and that would absolutely brings some advantages. These advantages are not from the game system...But how about other country, like Poland. For Dutch people, the gap is smaller but still there.

We need to do something to them, right?

You said "This can be easily fixed I think by changing the ticket prices and popularity increase depending on the league size. I'll think this over a bit more but I'm sure I can find a solution for this."

Very good idea, better than most of our ideas. I'd like to see this kind of changes in the game.
cn 橙子
User
Registered2013-02-08