Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Champions and Europa League prizes (26)

cn protein >> friday may 31 - 08:27, Edited friday may 31 - 08:28
Hi Zsone, as far as I can see, unlike the Cup matches, the prizemoney of Champions/Continetal League will be awarded at the start of your first match in this round. So did you say you haven't got the money for participating in Qulification Round3 of the Champions League?

However it applys to both Cup and Champions/Continetal League that you will only receive the prizemoney for competing in this round, regardless of the fact that you had a bye in the previous round or not. So for example the runner-up will only have the money of reaching the final, while the champion will get an extra amount of money for winning the title.

About the Stadium income, it works like that when it comes to Cup and Champion/Continental League matches. Another thing to add is that the final will be played neutral stadiums so the host will get 33% of the ticket sales while both participants share the remaining 66% income(=33% both).

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help/home/category-8/article-19
cn protein
User
Registered2012-12-18
hu Zsone >> friday may 31 - 11:23
No, i didn't recieve any prize money for participating in the Q2 and Q3.i just recieved the 13921 euro after the game in Q2 home and away game and in Q3 the home game.should i have gotten prize money for Q2 and Q3 participation?
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday may 31 - 11:31
@Zsone: you got all the money you were supposed to get. The money you got after each game is the prize money. The money for the first qualifying rounds isn't so high. It will be higher when you get to the group stage, but as only a few teams can participate in this tournament who all also just started the game the money shouldn't be too high now.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
jp sushieater >> friday june 7 - 11:20
I received 1 100 000 000 gs after my first CL group stage match.
This means every game in this group stage pays me the same money? It will be great, because it is approx. 1 200 000 Eur total for 6 games.
jp sushieater
User
Registered2013-02-24
hu Zsone >> friday june 7 - 12:48
and only 18500 Euro/game in europaleague.too big the difference,no???
in champions league 200000 euro/game...
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
nl Balladeer >> friday june 7 - 13:07
They have a different currency Zsone, so its not 1.1 mln compared to 200k.
nl Balladeer
User
Registered2013-02-09
hu Zsone >> friday june 7 - 16:35
@Balladeer

who said anything about the 1.1mln?i know its different.

I said i got 18 500 euro/game and he gets 200 000 euro/game

He said he gets 1 200 000 euros for the total of 6 games.
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
nl Balladeer >> friday june 7 - 20:28
Oh right, misread :)
nl Balladeer
User
Registered2013-02-09
ba muky >> friday june 7 - 21:40, Edited friday june 7 - 21:40
I think that the reward for participation in the group stage of the European League should be higher. One of the reasons is that in the domestic cup get bigger rewards (specifically in the 4th round of the domestic cup I got about 50 000 euro) than in the group stage of the European League (where per game get about 18 000 euro), which is unrealistic.
ba muky
User
Registered2013-02-09
sco Arno Wiersma >> saturday june 8 - 11:41, Edited saturday june 8 - 14:52
I wondered if the amount payed is linked to the result of the match. In the Champions League and European League of UEFA there are qualification fees and performance bonusses. Though the amounts in real life are probably much to high for this game, I guess it would be nice to replicate that system in the game. The difference in amounts payed between European League and Champions League is very different from the difference I read in the posts above.

For the Champions League
Each of the 32 sides involved in the group stage will collect a base fee of €8.6m. Performance bonuses will also see €1m paid for a win and €500,000 for a draw in the group phase.
http://www.uefa.com/uefa/management/finance/news/newsid=1845591.html

For the European League:
Each of the 48 clubs that feature in the group stage can expect to receive a group stage fee of €1.3m. There will also be performance bonuses of €200,000 for every win and €100,000 for every draw in the group stage.
http://www.uefa.com/uefa/management/finance/news/newsid=1845777.html
sco Arno Wiersma
Registered2013-02-08
ba muky >> saturday june 8 - 12:53
I agree completely with Arno Wiersma. Good suggestion.
ba muky
User
Registered2013-02-09