Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

Champions League Asain [Season 3] (46)

au Mr Legs >> wednesday june 19 - 08:07
@Garfman

I don't think my next match is much easier than for the other guys. And as you know, in this game there are no certainties.

My guys have already failed to fire in 3 home games this season, none have resulted in a loss, but I did draw in a league match against the bottom team with a slightly weakened team. Luckily for my Champions League matches, they have lived up to their expectations & will hopefully continue to do so for the remainder of the comp.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
au Mr Legs >> saturday june 22 - 01:07
Well the 3 favourites won their home matches fairly easily. Barring a disaster in the return match, they should all move through comfortably.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> saturday june 22 - 02:41
Is next round applicable rules “Teams from the same country were drawn in the same group”?
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Registered2013-03-04
au Mr Legs >> monday june 24 - 07:18
Well, QF draw is out for Asia. And one of the favourites will bow out, as Collinwood Magpies will face off agains Fantasy Union. Good chance whoever wins this match will go on to win tournament.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
Ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo,bad lucky. God, give me power!!! =。=!
Registered2013-03-04
au Nelson >> monday june 24 - 12:59
LOL, I will keep an eye on this topic cause I may join the Tournament next season.
au Nelson
User
Registered2013-04-07
au Mr Legs >> tuesday june 25 - 05:21
I think I'm in trouble tonight. Only a slim chance of pulling of a home leg victory (one analysis has me losing 0-8!). Let's hope the computer gods smile on me & make it interesting for the return match.

Will get another created player before the return match, but most likely they will be too young to have an impact straight away.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
cn 麒麟 >> tuesday june 25 - 07:51, Edited tuesday june 25 - 07:52
I think it must be a good game tonight,but I make a mistake,many players fitness is too low...
So I just want to lose less tonight...
cn 麒麟
User
Registered2013-02-08
au Mr Legs >> tuesday june 25 - 13:35
At least the return match will be interesting now. Feel free to play tired players again.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
ua Garfman >> wednesday june 26 - 15:18
Interesting stuff....things are hotting up. Will be waiting for the return match between both favourites with great interest. Hope you can also bring the match home, Ruud....I'm counting on you for the final ;-)
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
au Mr Legs >> wednesday june 26 - 16:07
Realistically, Fantasy Union side has a better team & should win through. But, my analyses show that it could be a close match, so I have a reasonable chance to win through - but I could just as easily lose 8-0.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> wednesday june 26 - 23:20
@Garfman Haha, thanks, see you in champion league next season. :-)
Registered2013-03-04
ua Garfman >> thursday june 27 - 04:31
Hehe yup, only one point and I'll be into the group phase. Not going to be much of a threat, though ;-)
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
au Mr Legs >> thursday june 27 - 12:43
I'll be a monkeys ding-dong! Somehow my guys pulled out a win. Although we both have a lot of good players and he has 3 or 4 better than mine, I think my forwards slightly stronger & his Keeper a lot weaker. Not sure how many saves Naff made, but it was a lot and it probably made the difference. That and a lot of luck, I really didn't expect this result.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
ua Garfman >> thursday june 27 - 13:04
Thank god for your win, otherwise it would have been total Chinese domination. Too bad about the loss for Ruud's team. It looks like Collinwood Magpies is the favourite to reach the final, and possibly win it. Both other Chinese teams would provide a tough challenge in the final, though.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC