Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Not normal! (18)

eng pepsy11 >> sunday july 21 - 21:00
As MacikaG and joest say, it is not so easy and cheap, if even possible to change the game time.

I like joest suggestion. Divide each day into 7 days. That would make it more interesting and much more fair.
I don't really like EroSt suggestion as that would create confusion about recovey rate and how ready players are at what times
eng pepsy11
Registered2013-01-16
fr jonkrebs >> tuesday july 23 - 09:20
@denisgrad: It's just like in reality, as one real day is one week. It is totally possible for a team to play in the same week important match in the league, a champions league match and a cup match.
fr jonkrebs
User
Registered2013-04-10
il joest5 >> thursday july 25 - 22:13
And now I have been scheduled 4 games in 25 hours while 3 of them are away games and if I change the time of my only home game it wont change much.

To had to what I already suggested which will prevent this kind of things I also don't understand why cup games are scheduled for the same day as international cup games. If there is 2 days between each game in the international tournaments why not scheduele the cup games in the days between?

Seriously, I don't know how should I cope with CL game (After a 1-0 win at home, I surely have to play with my best players at the away game if I want to have a chance to advance), cup game and 2 league games ( and I haven't started the league very well so I realy need to win those games) within 25 hours. I also think a u21 game should be fixed for that day so also deep down my bench my players going to br very very tired after this day.
il joest5
Translator
Registered2013-02-07