Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

National team managers (21)

br Dênis >> saturday july 27 - 23:52
I love the idea as well. That didn't even cross my mind when I first typed the proposition.
br Dênis
User
Registered2013-06-23
ng 手术刀 >> sunday july 28 - 07:01
how about this: for example, day 1-10(For example only), allows vip players to participate the NT-Coach Election, and after they Election, at day 12-13(For example only) no-vip players can participate the other country’s NT-Coach Election.
ng 手术刀
User
Registered2013-04-07
br Dênis >> thursday august 1 - 21:04
I like that idea a lot!
br Dênis
User
Registered2013-06-23
eng Kezza >> friday august 2 - 17:34
How about Vip's are only allowed to be the managers.. but non vips can be assistants??

Not sure what an assitant would do.. maybe take charge of friendlys and/or have some say who gets into the Nationsl Squad?
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
br Dênis >> friday august 2 - 18:32
Very good idea as well!
br Dênis
User
Registered2013-06-23
ar Gabrielorco >> friday august 2 - 23:48
Maybe a VIP player can "reccomend" a non VIP manager to be national manager. For example, I'm one of the few Argentine VIPs. I like the idea that my NT has a manager, but now there are few good candidates (who speaks Spanish and knows all players) so I decided to be a candidate and I win (I was the only one). But it's a lot of responsibility for me. Before I could export the data in Excel, I did this work of comparing all the statistics, analyzing the opponent team, planning future, communicating with the manager to suggest trainings... is time consuming and I may not be the manager next season.
I understand that this option is only for VIP since it is not necessary to be a national manager to play the game, it's just something extra that generates no benefits and only provides entertainment, so I agree that someone must pay for it. But perhaps not all VIP players want to be NT manager and they can "transfer that privilege" to another who cann't pay (currently, payment methods in South America are not very convenient and I constantly get requests to increase the options available). If a VIP player do that, he can't be a candidate for a NT.
ar Gabrielorco
Registered2012-12-19