Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

World Transfer Talk (211)

ua Kalle >> friday august 5 - 11:56
@Holt.

Jese Rodriguez is going to PSG... not James ;)
ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
nz Luke Broadcast >> friday august 5 - 13:45
thats terrible decision from him. he could be a star player for Spain if he gets game time at his club, why not take a small step down and establish himself? i dont understand those kind of players.
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
ca Jax >> friday august 5 - 17:08
Rodriguez is a Winger or a Striker? PSG are LOADED on the wings.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
ht trollfacer1 >> friday august 5 - 18:48
Milik to Napoli 8)
ht trollfacer1
Registered2014-11-29
nl Glory >> saturday august 6 - 14:20
Unbelievable that they paid 30 million for a striker which was not even sure of his place in the Dutch league
nl Glory
Registered2016-03-21
lv Kaupo >> saturday august 6 - 14:58
Milik played good in Euro 2016 and that is why Napoli buy him.
lv Kaupo
User
Registered2015-08-06
ca Jax >> saturday august 6 - 16:46
Milik missed ALOT of chances in Euro 2016. He was no Lukaku but not far off either.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
ht trollfacer1 >> saturday august 6 - 16:54
Yeah, 30 mln is too much, but he is young and good so he must be expensive. And Napoli was searching for striker and Ajax used it to raise the price.
ht trollfacer1
Registered2014-11-29
ca Jax >> saturday august 6 - 17:01
Every price is "too much" these days. It's all relative. It's too much but it's the cost of doing business.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
hu Zsone >> saturday august 6 - 17:58
It's not a transfer but finally Berlusconi sold Milan! Now we can rise again...
hu Zsone
User
Registered2016-07-14
ht trollfacer1 >> saturday august 6 - 18:41, Edited saturday august 6 - 18:41
I hope that in Lech Poznań management will change, they could buy Ioan Hora, fantastic forward from Steaua for 500k, situation were good for transfer of striker (last time, our forward scored in 2015...) BUT NO! LET HIM GO TO KONYASPOR. Uhh!. I pray for new administration :(

What are you saying about overall summer transfer market? I really like that before EURO 2016, Polish footballers are on fire. Krychowiak to PSG, Milik and Zieliński to Napoli, Glik to Monaco, Linetty to Sampdoria, Kapustka to Leicester and Rybus to Lyon. Poland strong 8) XD
And very smart and intelligent transfer politic from Borussia Dortmund. Sold Gotze and Hummels for big money and bought many futuristic players, like Ousmane Dembele (for me, better than Renato Sanches) Bundesliga will not to be only for Bayern shootout, this season, Borussia will win Bundesliga ;)
ht trollfacer1
Registered2014-11-29
ng Sonic >> sunday august 7 - 08:27
All transfers are inflated,still pissed off at pogba's 110mill price tag,higuan's 90mil transfer a 28yr old...and many others and moreso napoli has the money from higuan's transfer so it's understandable
ng Sonic
User
Registered2015-07-20
ng Sonicstar fc
eng holt >> sunday august 7 - 12:00
Seriously,Sane is on par with Pogba.City made a great deal.United did not.(or should I say has not ?)
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ca Jax >> sunday august 7 - 17:26
@Holt.... stop.... You're incorrect.

Sane is a winger or even an Attacking Midfielder. Pogba is a Box-to-Box midfielder. Sane has great talent but he's proven far less than Pogba has through no fault of his own(Sane is 20/Pogba 23).

I agree that Sane is better value than Pogba to United (United's one of the worst clubs when it comes to getting value for their buys/sells). However, Pogba is worth more because his brand is exponentially bigger than Sane's. At the end of the season, I'm sure you can compare Jersey sales between the two players and it will be a MASSIVE difference.

Pogba helps United more than Sane helps City, this season and that's not even a discussion.

I'm happy Sane is no longer with Schalke but I doubt he is ready to be a Star or even greatly impact the Prem. Most experts agree that he could've used another full season in the Bundesliga before moving abroad. Like any young winger, he lacks consistency. If he can keep progressing he'll eventually be an absolute star but I've seen it TOO many times. A young prospect joins a big club and doesn't get enough match time, his development becomes stagnant and the player losses confidence.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
wal Hudson >> sunday september 4 - 13:43
Milik has 2/2 in the League, so we'll see how it goes.
wal Hudson
Registered2016-05-08