Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Locked Search and enroll the female coaches of Rocking Soccer game (17)

eng Proper Top Gaffer >> sunday march 17 - 14:41

There is literally no reason why there would be a separate League for female Managers or for Managers of a specific anything.

A separate Game World with Female in-game/soccer players would likely be too unpopular, unfortunately.

eng Proper Top Gaffer
User
Registered2014-03-12
eng AFC Cumbria United
nl Losing >> sunday march 17 - 15:51

I either use LGBT+ or LGBTQIAP if I wanna use the full abbreviation. The + implies the second half. The non-binary genders fall under the T.

I agree there is no use to have separate leagues for female or LGBT+ players of this game, the former one being the topic here. But if that was all you wanted to say you wouldn't have started talking about identity politics. You didn't talk about the leagues in your first comment, just 'what? women? what's next, other groups that aren't me?' and then complain about how fragile those others are.

This isn't a safe space just for you and your ideas, davo. I can voice my opinion about your opinion here. Disagreeing is not fragility and I can be completely calm while doing so. You obviously wanted to say more with that first comment, and that is complain about certain groups that weren't part of the discussion before. I didn't say you were oppressing people. Just that there was no need to randomly complain about LGBT+ people.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06