Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

My thoughts on the game. (25)

pt otario007 >> wednesday march 27 - 10:47

@holt

Not really. If you did that, it would be unfair to the teams that are in the "worse" leagues, which isnt fair to anyone. I think it should be based on the opposition, for example I have ~3.5m, so if I win against someone with 5m popularity I should be more rewarded by winning than if I win against someone with 1m popularity.

In the end, maybe you could be benefited in the league ranking. For example, in Portugal you would expect Ala-Arriba to win, Sporting and União to fight for second position (the difference in popularity is not significant), and if they finished in lower positions maybe get a small popularity hit with some fanclubs being turned to casual or normal fans (which means that they still can get them back if they start winning again so that the hit isnt that significant).

On the opposite side, if MJJ with just 1.4m fans manages to not be relegated, he should get a big increase in popularity since he has 2/3 of the next team's popularity and by staying in the league he did the "impossible" and proved to be a good manager, therefore he should be rewarded.

pt otario007
User
Registered2014-05-23
tr Hiç Kimse >> wednesday march 27 - 21:02

I forgot the second team was taken with money. Opening the new server does not match the layout of the game. When I invited someone to play, he said, "There's a lot in the game." He said he didn't want to mess with him. The game may not appeal to everyone. The game needs to be simplified. There are those who don't like to use your mind. So there are those who are not interested in the game.

I think we need an automated consultant to guide the game. Automatic intelligence can make the game more memorable. In addition, an offside system for the game must be equipped with a placeholder for players, a captain setting, automatic experience setting and reduction of construction prices to new managers. In fact, the reason this game is not remembered is that it always has new features. Everything must be ready when the game first comes out. Because people make a lot of effort to play the game.

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ
il Numpty >> wednesday march 27 - 22:57, Edited wednesday march 27 - 23:01

Mercury:

• "The game needs to be simplified. There are those who don't like to use your mind. So there are those who are not interested in the game."

I'm sorry but I believe that this is a game that's played by intelligent people who do enjoy the challenge of using their brains. If people aren't interested because it's too hard then they are playing the wrong game. 

Mercury:

• "In fact, the reason this game is not remembered is that it always has new features. Everything must be ready when the game first comes out."

You couldn't be more wrong. It's the continuous development and the regular input from Vincent that keeps the game alive. I've played other games where the developers are nowhere to be seen, there's no development and all the users are complaining about it! Over a period of time all the users gradually leave.

We may not always agree with all the changes but we should all be grateful to Vincent (and Sjoerd) that there is continuous development. It keeps the game interesting for the long term managers.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr Hiç Kimse >> thursday march 28 - 00:50

Numpty:

I like this game too. So I thank those who contributed. If it doesn't appeal to everyone, it's wrong to wait for everyone to play, and it's wrong to think about why people who quit the game are leaving. I felt I wasn't asked to share ideas, so I'm not going to share it anymore. Thank you for your good wishes.

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ
il Numpty >> thursday march 28 - 08:17, Edited thursday march 28 - 08:19

I'm sorry if I worded any of that too strongly. Everyone's ideas and opinions are welcome, so please keep sharing them. 

However, be prepared that people will disagree with some or even most of them. The same thing happens to some of my suggestions, it doesn't necessarily make them bad ideas, just not popular with everyone. That's life unfortunately. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr Hiç Kimse >> thursday march 28 - 10:15

Numpty:

No problem. Thank you for your feelings. If there is no love for thoughts, the desire to achieve perfect ideas does not come to the heart.

tr Hiç Kimse
User
Registered2014-11-03
tr ℝⓔⓓ Ⓞⓒⓔⓐⓝ
eng holt >> friday april 5 - 15:13

It's disillusioning to see how such topics start off with such vigour and excitement,and 20-30 posts in they die out.It's sad.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> friday april 5 - 17:45
Doesn't mean you should be bumping them up without anything constructive to add to them, Holt.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee Balthazor >> wednesday april 10 - 18:15

Well, today we don't have any league matches or continental cups at all, just 1 or 2 matches per NT and U21 league matches ...and server is down due to high load. Wondering that it didn't happen on day with league, continental, u21league +domestic cup matches of some early round. I heard it was issue today earlier too. So much about idea of multiple servers...

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng holt >> thursday april 11 - 04:24

A server per continent would be pretty expensive.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18