Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Poacher / Longshot on corner kick (18)

hr v >> friday april 5 - 13:04

Awful, this time seriously: you may be on to something. Maybe you are, maybe you are not. You found something that is working for you - in second league where most opponents right now are way bellow avarage of just league one in Croatia. Not to mention international level. You never played international level games - with your current team - you claim you did before with other team but those were completely different circumstances as game had changed since than more than you are aware of. Only when and if you can prove your ideas to be working on international level you would really be praised.

You should really start reading your comments as if someone else wrote them. If you can do that properly you would understand how they sound. You may have good intentions but when you sound arrogant and self-centered people don't like that. If you are good prove that with your actions, not with your words.

hr v
Registered2013-02-04
uy Awful >> friday april 5 - 18:59, Edited friday april 5 - 19:02

i know how game engine works in NT matches, cup , league , or CL, EL .and i know how to win. just let me work with my team , i have long term plans, no rush. i dont need few good seasons , and long time struggle later . im making good  ,slolid team able to compete at highest level , it will take some time.

at moment i have good 2nd league team, if i wanted to reach top 4 in highest leage, be sure i know how.

but we talked about corner kicks and long shoots. .  no . even wb who stay outside the box cant use long shooting special from corner cross.

if you guys like experiment.. give one striker some dueling xp, or wb some scoring.. you will see how it works. but thats not how to win league titles, with few corner goals more. but having players like this, and knowladge how to use offensive corner kicks, can help in one special match

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
be humpty >> friday april 5 - 19:36

Thanks everyone for sharing.

To summarize: most of you agree that long shots don't work. It is claimed that Vincent confirmed this in the past, although prove of this seem to have disappeared. 

Poacher may or may not work. Some say it doesn't, but others are less sure of this. 

With all respect to Vincent - Love the game! - I think that this information should be available. I agree that some things should remain mystery and that coaches should find out for their selves. That is part of the game. But if indeed poacher and long shots don't work on corners, then the description of these specials are wrong and misleading, and should be corrected.

My opinion - feel free to disagree. 

be humpty
User
Registered2013-09-12
be Schoten SK