Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Locked Free transfer (22)

lv Ar4ers >> saturday april 6 - 23:11, Edited monday april 8 - 17:55

Bank is the only option when you dont have vip and no time to put always on market *mod edit for language* players and wait maybe someone will bid

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
pt Sir Alex >> sunday april 7 - 12:42
Bots can buy a lot of unwanted players.
We get 2.5/4 player a season, even we need to sell 2, bots can buy this, but of course they can be not the solution to big farmers who sell 10 players a season to banks (or more), and make this his monopoly farming to banks game.

Yeah this is cool?
pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
cy MAKAROS >> sunday april 7 - 20:44

I would suggest here to increase the limit on the sale of players to the bank

it is not possible for players value 150 and 200 million to be sold with 25 million in the bank. it would be more correct to think that the players are sold according to their value in the bank about 35 to 40%

there is not enough money available on the market for translators from active managers, you can do it a bit more interesting if you want!

the richest managers who have built the best young academics when they want to sell can not because they would be asking for more money for such players?

if your answer is not, then, the real value of these players coming out of these very costly academies is given!

cy MAKAROS
User
Registered2016-06-26
uy Awful >> monday april 8 - 13:30

bank transfers shouldnt be something we build our club budget from

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
uy Awful >> monday april 8 - 13:34

not farming like this, please..

Thank you !

Thumbs up if you agree !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
ro Andrei >> monday april 8 - 17:36
Please use that Edit button. Thank you.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ru Eric_Cantonais >> tuesday april 16 - 08:56

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1708338

I was wrong, bot transfers are awesome !

Now i want 100M too on my next transfer. This game has to be fair.

ru Eric_Cantonais
User
Registered2013-08-11
fr Le Feu Occulte