Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Server problem (21)

ua Kalle >> thursday april 11 - 14:14

I tried to login from 12:15 to wacht my game of 12:26... i can just recently get in at 16:08 because of the server problems... any chance im still getting my 20% extra attendance?

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
eng Dragontao >> thursday april 11 - 14:15

I'm just glad my second teram were away, struggling to gain the required attendances to upgrade stadium to begin with. So that 20% attendance could be vital for some managers.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
lu Smooker >> thursday april 11 - 14:18

i say this for weeks... i play mostly in the night and if i want to buy tickets, it takes time like crazy... ever the page not available, the server down etc pp... today is only an extreme, but not special for me... the server speed is by far the slowest of all my games i am playing...

lu Smooker
User
Registered2017-05-10
lu Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort
eng Stephen >> thursday april 11 - 16:09

I spoke too soon. Been locked out for most of the afternoon.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
lu Smooker >> thursday may 2 - 04:10

hello stephen,

i want to say thank you to you and your team...  all runs very well the last days and so it makes again fun to play that game...^^

lu Smooker
User
Registered2017-05-10
lu Go Ahead Eagles Beaufort
eng Stephen >> thursday may 2 - 07:14, Edited thursday may 2 - 07:15

It’s Vincent you need to thank! But glad things are working more smoothly now.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach