Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

stadium upgrade ( vip seats, roof , led lights ) (22)

ee onuelver >> tuesday july 28 - 05:51

Especially when i sold several first team players to get that money for stadium. 

In Estonian "rat" starts nice wordplay: rat - rott - pankrot(t) - bankrupt

With 2+ and 4 academies it might be problem to manage financially without max stadium. I would be in League 1 now without selling those players but next season it will be ready.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ro Andrei >> tuesday july 28 - 07:48
Awful, I am sure Vincent will see the topic and choose to read it or not. Not my job to send him the suggestions posted here anyway.

Besides, in case you didn't know, significant development of the game is not a high priority anymore. Only game fixes.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
il Numpty >> tuesday july 28 - 09:20, Edited tuesday july 28 - 09:37

Unfortunately game fixes are no longer a priority either. 

There are many minor bugs that haven't been fixed for a long time. More serious ones that affect the game in a bigger way now no longer get fixed and it seems that only critical failures get any kind of response. 

There are currently 191 open threads on the bugs forum going back nearly  3 years which have never been resolved or closed. Some will not be bugs and some are duplicates, but it's clear evidence that many bugs are not being fixed. 

I used to work for a small software company. Fixing any bugs was always given the highest priority and staff were expected to drop everything else they were working on and fix any issues quickly. The reason was to deliver great customer service and have an excellent reputation in the industry. Quality and good customer relations always matters. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
uy Awful >> tuesday july 28 - 11:30

what type of bugs you are talking about ?

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
il Numpty >> tuesday july 28 - 11:56

A smart fellow like you should be able to find the bugs forum. ;)

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> wednesday july 29 - 13:28

Increasing the capacity of stadiums beyond 200k is, quite frankly, ridiculous.

Maybe there should be different kinds of stadium upgrades which could reduce mainetenace costs:

Such as installing solar panels, wind turbines and other environmentally conscious features that would save energy and reduce carbon footprint. Maintenance costs (i.e. energy costs) would then come down (but not too much).

If the cost/benefits were pitched right and made so that smaller stadiums benefitted more from these improvements (relative benefits decrease the larger the stadium is), it would help newer users by freeing up money they spend on maintenance already. Allowing them to catch up sooner without doing so by penalising longer term users.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee Balthazor >> wednesday july 29 - 18:48

200K is already over any realism at current time, when biggest one is less than 120K. Maracana's records were in time when there were mostly stands.

In RS we have quite few countries without any 200K stadium, which is more than whole RL population in some country. Estonia itself has population less than 1.5M and we have 7 max RS stadiums and next season we'll get 8th too.

I remember that it's not first similar suggestion from same author. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn