Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

change role (21)

it Dicklcheese >> friday october 23 - 14:13

@Balthazor  what players you suggest i can train?

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
il Numpty >> friday october 23 - 14:24, Edited friday october 23 - 14:37

This depends on your strategy for your squad going forward. There are a number of reasons to train specials and as you can only train one at a time then you need to prioritise. 

In general, though, it's best to give your younger players specials if you're intending to keep them and train them for your main team. You get the benefit for longer. 

Other factors worth considering. It's okay to train early to mid 20s if they're your best players and you can improve them with the right specials.  

It can also be useful to give specials to younger players just to boost their sale value. 

Edit

Having had a quick look at your squad, I would start by giving all your 1st team defenders Correct. Then add Playmaker to your younger 1st team midfielders and finally give Long shots to the forwards. In my view that's the best way to improve your current team without replacing them.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Dicklcheese >> wednesday november 4 - 11:36

i already have the stronger young midfielder playmaker.....

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
il Numpty >> wednesday november 4 - 14:51, Edited wednesday november 4 - 14:52

Really?

Only one of your midfielders has playmaker and he's nearly 27.

You have 2 younger mids that are playing regularly that don't have any trained specials.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
it Dicklcheese >> friday november 6 - 22:08

ok..but they play on the wimgs, is the same?

it Dicklcheese
User
Registered2013-02-07
ga Mandji Ebony Star
il Numpty >> saturday november 7 - 09:14

Yes.

"Player gets 0.5 ball passing bonus"

That's worth 10 clicks on Passing, which on a trained player would normally cost you 100,000 xp. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets