Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

A player on sale (20)

il דביר >> tuesday june 7 - 21:23

As for the players I buy young players and sell

Except for the actor we talked about about the rest of the spiritual handsome sums ....

Thank you

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il Numpty >> tuesday june 7 - 21:38

Yes, buyng, training and selling players gives you an extra source of income.

At the start of the game with a small stadium this can potentially be your main source of income until the stadium gets a lot bigger. This is why it's useful to have a good level of training centre so you can add value to the players that you buy.

But it's not easy.

You have to spend time studying the game and learn which players rise quickly in value so you make the best profit in the available time frame.  However, there is a lot of competition for buying all the best players and then the price rises which reduces the potential profit margin. The transfer market can be very hard work ... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il דביר >> tuesday june 7 - 21:41

I know, thank you very much. Is there a place you can read to better understand the game?

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22
il Numpty >> tuesday june 7 - 21:47, Edited tuesday june 7 - 21:49

Always useful to read the Help a few times. There is a lot of useful information in there. Plenty of people ask questions on the forum that are already answered in the Help. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help

After that I would suggest reading through some of the more useful threads on the forum. Almost every aspect of the game has been discussed at some point by experienced managers and there's a lot of good (and bad) advice if you go looking for it.   

Unfortunately the forum search facility is very poor so you do have to put a lot of effort to find the gold ...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il דביר >> tuesday june 7 - 21:48

Thank you

il דביר
Registered2018-04-22