Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Advice about the game (21)

il Numpty >> thursday august 31 - 11:36, Edited thursday august 31 - 11:43

I appreciate Kupus' remarks but there are many other posters worth reading. 

The key thing is not to rely on other people's opinions but to try and understand how the game works for yourself. It may be the case where everyone seems to agree about some aspect - but they could all be wrong. There are even cases where Vincent's information is not entirely accurate. So read with a critical mind and question everything for yourself. 

My suggestion is to start with reading the Help, There are always a few nuggets there that many people have missed - and most of the questions that people ask are already answered in the Help.

After that just read the forum widely - it goes back 10+ years - especially the threads that contain questions/answers and discussions between experienced managers. Maybe concentrate on the topics that you find interesting.

And I agree with reading the bugs' section.  Not only to be aware of the bugs that might spoil your game but also because some of the threads will give you some insight into the inner workings of the game. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Craig Ley >> thursday august 31 - 13:14

Thanks guys

eng Craig Ley
User
Registered2019-09-18
eng Ulverston FC
in Anant >> tuesday april 16 - 10:05

Can we please increase the prize money of the tournaments and leagues as we are paying a lot in player wages especially if we are going to the asian league or the champion's league. We are also paying a lot for the facilities and the prize money just isn't enough to go around.

What do you guys think about this?

in Anant
User
Registered2020-02-28
in Inazuma XI
eng Stephen >> tuesday april 16 - 19:26

I don't think this will happen @Anant. The developer made specific choices to try and reduce the amount of money in the game. Wages can be a huge problem and maintaining high facilities is not easy. But this way people have to make choices about how they spend their money.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
ee Balthazor >> wednesday april 17 - 18:50

The prizes were kept low on purpose to avoid Champions League effect that richest clubs will become richer and others would have no chance without Arabian oil daddy. IRL on '90s it sealed certain clubs to top in many countries and IMO did a lot of harm, making leagues more boring(same 4-5 teams sharing through decade all trophies and medals). 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ph Cresencio Fernando >> tuesday april 23 - 15:16, Edited tuesday april 23 - 15:17

@Anant   Tournament wins are their own reward.....

ph Cresencio Fernando
User
Registered2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins