Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10385)

pt Sir Alex >> saturday january 26 - 21:26

This is not the point, i will sell one, loan another one and play with the 2 other GK´s..

True it´s my mistake i don´t have another u-21 keeper, i know this, but i´m wait for promote one, this is not a problem and this is not the point also.

I just need to ask on loan one U-21 keeper to play in the U-21 cups, i can do this and i want to do this, since i don´t have another U-21 why one U-21 keeper with 5.8 on blocking is not good enought to my team? Joking right? The truth is every u-21 keepers are good enough to my team.

I hope in the begin of the new season i can do this, in this point my actual u21 keeper is not u-21 anymore or i can ask for loan a 6+ blocking u21 or so. If not, this is stupid!

But the point is, just i know what i need or not, not the system :/

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
ee Balthazor >> sunday january 27 - 11:10

When someone loans out u21 player he hopes that player will get first team experience, some u21 cup matches are just a bonus. Keepers are the slowest progressing players and are quite far from first team level at age of 21 in any close-to-top teams. So their owners usually don't loan them out, maybe they hope pass some rounds in u21 cup with their team. It is very difficult to be constantly strong in u21 cup in competitive leagues, it needs probably comstant buying-selling of youth players. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
pt Sir Alex >> sunday january 27 - 11:28

I understand their hopes, i also hope for this, but we do not have to find it strange if they will play in the U21.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
lv Namejs >> sunday january 27 - 11:33

I once had experience with U 21 keeper at farely strong team, it is dissapointing to see him play mostly U-21 games.

If You need U 21 keeper go in market and buy one. To loan in player for U 21 league matches is not the purpose of loan system and should be punishable.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
pt Sir Alex >> sunday january 27 - 11:37

Not true Namejs.

https://rockingsoccer.com/pt/futebol/help/home/category-9/article-12

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
lv Namejs >> sunday january 27 - 11:56

Read it again. About the part of loaning in. "..loaning a player from a stronger team for a season can be a cheap way to quickly reinforce your team." I doubt it reffers to U 21 league.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
ro RSM >> sunday january 27 - 12:40

Random transfer market at it's best, this is the most annoying function of this game. Just scrap the percentages from the page, they are truly meaningless. 

ro RSM
Community admin
Registered2013-03-19
ro RS FC
pt Sir Alex >> sunday january 27 - 12:40, Edited sunday january 27 - 12:41

I want to reinforce my team Namejs.

Read the part of Fair Play.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
lv Namejs >> sunday january 27 - 13:10

You claim You need U21 keeper not for Your first team how is that really reinforcing Your team?

I red it. And I still think loaning in player for tournament that can end after one round is selfish and good thing it's not allowed. You need keeper for U 21 cup, go and buy one. There are several cheap enough options. It isn't loan systems fault that none of Your youth was turned into GK. You should have monitored Your players better, and had to be prepared with replacement GK for youth team in advance not start to worry about it at last moment.

Youth keepers is problem, I won't deny it. And that's why U 21 GK loans should monitored more closely by admins. 

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
pt Sir Alex >> sunday january 27 - 13:19, Edited sunday january 27 - 13:22

Yes i need a U21 keeper to reinforce my team.

I'm not doing anything illegal, you know that.

U-21s playing in U-21 tornaments don´t miss a thing.
No one is forced to loan U-21 just as no one is forced to put them on the 1st team, you also know that.

What you should monotonize is whether Fair Play is applied or not.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
lv Namejs >> sunday january 27 - 14:48, Edited sunday january 27 - 14:49

So only You can monotize what is Fair Play?

In RS loan system loaning GK which wouldn't be first keeper for Your main team is not Fair Play. Those are not my rules, they are loan market rules. You came here to show Your frustration with these rules, two managers pointed to You this really isn't problem, You can buy keeper for Your U 21 team, yet You still whine about not beeeing able to bend rules and get it Your way. Who is monotonizing forum for nonexisting problem in this case?

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
pt Sir Alex >> sunday january 27 - 15:14, Edited sunday january 27 - 15:15

What the problem i came here to show my frustration? This topic is for this...

I will not against the rules, so what the problem?
The rules are clear.

You don´t like the way the things are, i don´t like also, but we need to deal with it.
I don´t will do nothing against the rules so i don´t have a problem with that. I just need to get the kid. Will be hard i know but i will try. If i can´t, so patience, i stay frustrated and deal with it also.

No i can´t buy a keeper and i don´t want to do this also. I want and i need to ask one for loan. I can have 3 per season as everybody, if i need and now i need.

Sorry to bother you with this.

Cheers

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
lv Namejs >> sunday january 27 - 15:26

You still don't get it. The strong player loan rule was partially created to avoid what You are trying to do. Loan in weak player for ONLY U 21 team. Getting player to play in U 21 team for whichever tournaments isn't really reinforcing Your team. That is destroying someone elses hopes for player.

Would You like if someone would loan in Your player for just U 21 games?

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
il joest5 >> sunday january 27 - 16:46

@ Namjes If a team have top youth players at the right age (20-21) in all positions except goalkeeper and he might have good chance of winning the u21 youth cup or even the u21 champions league cup with a top u21 keeper then I see  nothing wrong with him trying to loan top u21 goalkeeper (buying a top u21 goalkeeper will cost him much much more). In this case he is thinking about his own team and about winning a title (which is what he should do in this game) and not about destroing other teams players. 

As for the side who loan players I see no reason for them to get extra xp for that. In my opinion the only reason managers should loan players is if they have too many youth players and they wont be able to give them all full xp in u21 league games, not to get some extra xp for youth players. acctually, in my opinion players on loan should have got the amount of u21 league xp (if they still count as u21 players) for any league game they play no matter if it's u21 or a regular league game.

il joest5
Translator
Registered2013-02-07
lv Namejs >> sunday january 27 - 17:52

Players should receive XP from games they play not age they at. 

Most managers will say they don't care if their U 21 loanies play U 21 games as well. I doubt many will say they don't mind them playing only U 21 games though. I personally loan out best players that wont be needed current season and sometimes future 1. team players so they get more XP and position experience.

If manager wan't to be competitive in Youth tournaments he should do it with his own players. Loan market exist to strenghtem first team squad not U 21 team. Loan rules and restrictions says so. U 21 Youth cup and Champions league can end after couple games in each tournament and it shouldn't be able to loan players for these type of competition.

lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06