Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10377)

ua Garfman >> wednesday may 1 - 06:31

@Peter So you're not frustrated, actually ;-)

The amount of ridiculous draws is getting insane this season. 4 draws, shot count: 56-5.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
rs Sale >> thursday may 2 - 21:44

No comment:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15581045

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
rs Sale >> friday may 3 - 08:19, Edited friday may 3 - 08:25

I am not frustrated in this one but why didn't my players played like this whole season, or the previous one:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15581050

Somehow I have a feeling that there is condition form for players that is hidden from us.

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
nl Joddit >> friday may 3 - 13:28

@Sale: you mean to ask why we don't always win by flattering scorelines? The game probably wouldn't be much fun, would it? wink

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
rs Sale >> friday may 3 - 14:45

@Joddit

I would be satisfied to win every match 2-3 goal difference, maybe on rare
occasion 4+. Well it's certainly more interesting than not winning against weaker opponents because of some weird randomness.

I still don't understand the big gap between the two matches:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15580918

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
nl Joddit >> friday may 3 - 15:50

I didn't simulate the match, but the statistics seem to suggest a bit of a toss-up for this one. The other one you posted would have frustrated me to tears to be fair.

But your point about form is something I have thought about as well. Does anyone know more about that?

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
us Peter >> friday may 3 - 15:57

#4$%*

Tonight: I have a league match against my closest competitors, LOBO (whom I'm fighting for a NAL spot), and the cup finals against the Riverhounds an hour later. Help!

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
us Mercuric >> friday may 3 - 18:41
I have good news, Peter.

If you lose the Cup match, I get the Group Stage League spot if I can hang on to 5th, and you still qualify if you get 8th! That's a win-win, if you ask me! :p

(In all seriousness, good luck!)
us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
us Peter >> saturday may 4 - 00:11

laughing

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
rs Sale >> saturday may 4 - 08:39

@Joddit

What would you do if this happened more often? This happens more often for me and for the last couple of seasons mostly weird outcomes that shouldn't be even happening they occur and annoy me.

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
us Peter >> saturday may 4 - 13:03

You knew I was gonna be here. My players played pathetic in the finals, especially my goalkeeper. Just a pathetic performance.

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers
ca Jax >> saturday may 4 - 18:24

No shame in losing to Valentine, Peter.  It happens to everyone.  His team destroyed me 4-0 on aggregate in the CL Semi's. 

ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
us cdowne >> saturday may 4 - 21:30

Truth.

Valentine knocked me out of the cup and the champions league. Plus I'm currently in second place in the league, 21 points clear of 3rd place and there is no way I catch valentine. 

us cdowne
User
Registered2014-05-13
us Sidney Town FC
us Mercuric >> sunday may 5 - 02:55
My record against the Riverhounds is 5-6-46. It's pretty rough.
us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
us Peter >> sunday may 5 - 15:09

@cdowne There’s a glimmer of hope. We just need Montgomery to beat/tie the Hounds and for you to play well against Merc. I just hope that doesn’t cost Merc a CL spot because he did you a huge favor by giving the Hounds their lone defeat of the season today :D

us Peter
User
Registered2015-03-15
us Detroit Blazers